Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Guessing he wasn't a fan then...
There have been several instances where cars belonging to staff have been set alight, HMP Nottingham, HMP Lincoln etc.
Our control room always have two cameras directed at the car park & we have a good view of it from the gate, hence the speedy arrest.

RiffRaff

Swinger
All this faith in the power of education to solve all social ills. Well, my ten-year-old niece would beg to differ. She attends a well-regarded primary in North London and despite all the multi-culti indoctrination, she considers the vast majority of the black pupils to be habitually lazy.

All this faith in the power of education to solve all social ills. Well, my ten-year-old niece would beg to differ. She attends a well-regarded primary in North London and despite all the multi-culti indoctrination, she considers the vast majority of the black pupils to be habitually lazy.
Off to the re-education camp for her.

Lazy? Oh no. It's merely a low-energy (and therefore environmentally-responsible) approach to resolving issues.

Their teachers need to crack the whip.

Bob65

War Hero
It's peer pressure. Because it's not white people telling a black kid who works hard at school that he's "acting white".

It's peer pressure. Because it's not white people telling a black kid who works hard at school that he's "acting white".
Which incidently is an example of white privilege

Yep you guessed it
Black youths abuse other black youths who work hard with a racial slur based on my skin colour yet somehow im (again) the racist.

Fire4effect

Old-Salt
Is that everywhere or just within the prison and grounds etc?
Every prison officer while acting as such....

Section 8 Prison Act 1952

As long as they are undertaking their role then they have the powers, irrespective of the location. This doesn’t apply to contracted out prisons, only public sector staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chef

LE
A while back I worked in a primary school in the play ground. One of the others was a nice coloured woman, married, Jehovah's Witness with two kids at the school. So a stable family background with both parents present.

Both the kids were polite, articulate and seemed reasonably intelligent. However when the boy moved to secondary school it changed. he started to go off the rails, mostly from what I was told by his mum through peer pressure. 'Too cool for school' and the like. She didn't know what to do about it and I could see if he ever ended up on the news for the wrong reasons there would be a lot of people saying:

'Well what do you expect?'

I see the BLM protestors/criminals/gangsters/drug dealers, took the life of an innocent child in Atlanta
Have I missed the outpourings of grief and displays of ‘taking the knee‘ by (mainly white) useful idiots?

I see the BLM protestors/criminals/gangsters/drug dealers, took the life of an innocent child in Atlanta
Which to a degree is being ignored by much of the media over the pond, as it somewhat destroys the narrative they are promoting, of white America 'Bad'.

That largely this is happening in predominately democrat controlled cities and its largly black on black, is a reporting "nothing to see here", with a pinch of "Orange Man Bad". This is not the only Video that 'ABL' has done covering the hypocrisy of the democratic party and the media who runs interference for them.

Sadly lets be honest its the same over here in the UK, much of the recent civil disturbances have happened in Labour controlled Towns and Cities, Labour controlled Local Councils and those Police and Crime Commissioners who are Labour sponsored.

Spooky that.

Latest Threads