Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Most people on here are criticising the fact that Plod ran away in the first place, yielding ground and respect in equal measure.
They took the ground back. Not the respect.
They haven't got any respect in the the particular area they were policing. I suspect that they were more concerned with avoiding further injuries than retaining the respect of arrse posters.

Nobody appeared to aware that they went back in, the narrative was that they had lost the streets.

Tool

LE
They haven't got any respect in the the particular area they were policing. I suspect that they were more concerned with avoiding further injuries than retaining the respect of arrse posters.

Nobody appeared to aware that they went back in, the narrative was that they had lost the streets.
Why did they have to go back in? My first bold?
Is my second bold directly as a result of the first? Perhaps the narrative is because of my first bold?

The various news articles of course mention that plod took back the situation, who's denying it?

To quote you, where's your proof that plod have no respect in Brixton etc.?

I don't understand the need for your snide comment about Arrse posters but hey, you're entitled to have your say. For now, at least.

Why did they have to go back in? My first bold?
Is my second bold directly as a result of the first? Perhaps the narrative is because of my first bold?
If they'd lost them, bolded or not, they'd have gone back in.

The various news articles of course mention that plod took back the situation, who's denying it?

I don't understand the need for your snide comment about Arrse posters but hey, you're entitled to have your say. For now, at least.
White City, not Brixton.

There was nothing snide about my arrse comment at all, it was direct and to the point. Arrse because this is how much of it thinks at the moment:

tribe.PNG

White City, not Brixton.

There was nothing snide about my arrse comment at all, it was direct and to the point. Arrse because this is how much of it thinks at the moment:

View attachment 487322
Ref White City, I know. That's why the etc. was there.

You're obviously still in a combative mood after 4 years of the Brexit thread trenches. I'll leave you to it rather than attempt discussion.

What or who is going to stop him having his say?

Sure looks like losing the streets, they don't seem to be particularly bothered by the police presence

And as you like your Twatter links...

What or who is going to stop him having his say?
It was an allusion to the perception that BLM and associated groups will eventually have the population censored to the utmost degree.

A weak joke at the expense of the woke, if you will.

Sure looks like losing the streets, they don't seem to be particularly bothered by the police presence

And as you like your Twatter links...

You appear to be desperately trying to say something. Get it out man.

Ref White City, I know. That's why the etc. was there.

You're obviously still in a combative mood after 4 years of the Brexit thread trenches. I'll leave you to it rather than attempt discussion.
We were talking specifically about White City, I have no idea why you decided to bring Brixton into it.

We were talking specifically about White City, I have no idea why you decided to bring Brixton into it.
Well, we weren't. We were talking about the Police legging it generally recently.

It was an allusion to the perception that BLM and associated groups will eventually have the population censored to the utmost degree.

A weak joke at the expense of the woke, if you will.
Nothing will change, people will be able to say what they like and life will continue.

Nothing will change, people will be able to say what they like and life will continue.
Very likely....unless you're making a comment in the BBCs HYS section about the marxist aims of BLM in which case your comments will be deleted.

In the greater scheme of things it's not particularly important but it demonstrates that there are topics of discussion that do not allow for nuanced debate.

I’d be a bit cheesed off if I was a POC who lived in White City...

If 120 and counting injured coppers, and videos of police officers doing the Italian March are what you consider to be a success, I'd hate to see what you call a failure.
Public perception is the plod have gone soft and that isn't just an arrse view, its generally held in wider society and presumably in the criminal elements of the street. Doesn't matter, if that perception is true or not, because the likelihood of your failure happening is increased, not decreased as a result.

This is my sort of lefty.....and this vid is always good. It does explain the problems facing society at the minute.

Latest Threads