Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we going to see riots this summer ?

These block parties which netted 7 injured officers, really are the trigger were all waiting for. Whilst the plod run away, it certainly seems to keep everything contained, but at what price ? to some extent I shouldn't have sympathy for the black community, because they've created this environment.

But I am old fashioned and believe that law and order is paramount.

These block parties which netted 7 injured officers, really are the trigger were all waiting for. Whilst the plod run away, it certainly seems to keep everything contained, but at what price ? to some extent I shouldn't have sympathy for the black community, because they've created this environment.

But I am old fashioned and believe that law and order is paramount.
Its the honest decent people who live in these blocks who have my sympathy, not a bunch of over entitled f*ckwits who clearly think they are above the law, and judging by the coppers responses, would appear to be.

DarkBrig

Old-Salt
I honestly think it would be better if they just sent the council round to ask them to turn the music down, yes they would still get F**ked off at the high port but we wouldn't have the prospect of more footage of our "brave boys in blue" running away. It can't do police morale any good, it certainly doesn't give any sort of favorable impression and I'm sure it just incites more people to do what they want.

I honestly think it would be better if they just sent the council round to ask them to turn the music down, yes they would still get F**ked off at the high port but we wouldn't have the prospect of more footage of our "brave boys in blue" running away. It can't do police morale any good, it certainly doesn't give any sort of favorable impression and I'm sure it just incites more people to do what they want.
Get the biggest, nastiest street monster cops together, give them a no holds barred briefing and crack some skulls. Leave their victims in the gutter with a 2 mile exclusion zone for all ambulances as its too dodgy for them.
I strongly suspect that the vast majority of the population couldn't give a tuppeny f*ck anymore for the blm bollocks anyway.

Bob65

War Hero
Its the honest decent people who live in these blocks who have my sympathy, not a bunch of over entitled f*ckwits who clearly think they are above the law, and judging by the coppers responses, would appear to be.

To be honest, it's well past time those people starting speaking up about it. Many if not all of them will be members of the community themselves and so armoured against cries of "wacist!". They ought to be saying in some postcodes we have problems with knife violence, drug dealing, gang turf wars and we would welcome the assistance of the police, without fear or favour, in creating a safe community where we and our children can crack on with our lives. London is rapidly approaching the point at which some areas become no-go for the police, and we know how that goes, we have just seen it in CHAZ in Seattle. And by then it will be too late for those "honest decent people".

Get the biggest, nastiest street monster cops together, give them a no holds barred briefing and crack some skulls. Leave their victims in the gutter with a 2 mile exclusion zone for all ambulances as its too dodgy for them.
I strongly suspect that the vast majority of the population couldn't give a tuppeny f*ck anymore for the blm bollocks anyway.
You're going to rapidly run out of suitable coppers once the very senior officers, the IPCC, the 'community leaders' and the lawyers get involved.

You're going to rapidly run out of suitable coppers once the very senior officers, the IPCC, the 'community leaders' and the lawyers get involved.
They were all rounded up as part of a "training exercise " a couple of hours before Op Armageddon was implemented.
Dress it up as a team building exercise, their collective egos will love it.
Good luck getting back from a distant Scottish Island in just your undies and an old Raf greatcoat.

The harvest of been drowned in diversity propaganda, isn't the raising of peoples interests in the community, but the opposite emotion and that harsher attitude, you can see in the Plod on both sides of the Atlantic. Who think its not worth the hassle, if the media are going to label them.

Social capital is now almost absent between communities, its a media creation that it still exists in our nations and its a fiction these days.

Last edited:
I know it's Canada, but I'd really like to see these irrational mentalists getting minced by massed cavalry with sabres drawn.

I must admit that it’s news to me that Karens had a reputation for casual racism (unless that was a fabrication in the article). I’ve viewed them rather dim women who live and die by the sword of Facebook, jumping on bandwagons and seeing the world as a two dimensional virtue-signalling playground.
Must have a few Karen's on ARRSE then.

Dr Death

War Hero
Still waiting for my free tv via arrse-bay the new online shopping site.

From the Telegraph. Have any of our Leaders said anything similar?
He wants to hope he gets a second term or that's precisely what will happen with the hand wringing Democrats.
As far as any of our "leaders" saying a similar thing, the difference with Trump is he doesn't give a toss what anyone thinks.
Which is one of his few redeeming features.

Did they take the knee before they tactically retreated, their careers might be on the line if they didn't

The police in White City last night, tactically retreating as usual. 7 injured.

Ok, two things here.

1: I know why they're side stepping, to retreat at speed without turning your back... but boy does it look comical.

2: We were told earlier in the thread that the police all showed up at the BLM counter protests tooled up because trouble was expected between the two groups. By tooled up I mean shields and riot helmets.
Where are they now?

Awol

LE

The police in White City last night, tactically retreating as usual. 7 injured.
No surprise that it’s being studiously ignored by the BBC, as violent, rampaging POC don’t fit their ‘largely peaceful’ narrative.

Ok, two things here.

1: I know why they're side stepping, to retreat at speed without turning your back... but boy does it look comical.

2: We were told earlier in the thread that the police all showed up at the BLM counter protests tooled up because trouble was expected between the two groups. By tooled up I mean shields and riot helmets.
Where are they now?
It all seems incredibly naive and smacks of fear and lack of spine by the head shed.

We were told earlier in the thread that the police all showed up at the BLM counter protests tooled up because trouble was expected between the two groups. By tooled up I mean shields and riot helmets.
Where are they now?
Don't you know? Defensive equipment is deemed threatening.

Latest Threads