Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Intersectionality broadens the lens of the first waves of feminism, which largely focused on the experiences of women who were both white and middle-class, to include the different experiences of women of color, women who are poor, immigrant women, and other groups.
It's English... I recognise some of the words...

[Serious hat on]
I don't remember seeing any clauses about race or class in Wollenstonecraft's Rights of Woman, it seemed to be wholely about the Female of the species.

It's English... I recognise some of the words...

[Serious hat on]
I don't remember seeing any clauses about race or class in Wollenstonecraft's Rights of Woman, it seemed to be wholely about the Female of the species.
I've not read it, but then I only really notice feminists if they've got big tits

One can only sincerely hope that every possible CCTV camera will be monitored and available to keep an eye on these ‘peaceful protestors’ from the time they begin making their way to this event, and before they don their PPE, to the time they get back home.
That will probably be of little use. I have just seen the cctv footage that the police in Bristol released to id the rioters who pulled the statue down. I doubt their own Mother's would recognise them.

A bloke pisses in the street next to a memorial, hands himself in & gets 2 weeks nick.

Another goes prepared to cause criminal damage (or did he just happen to have a length of rope in his pocket?) whips up a mob, destroys a monument & gets told to not do it again.
They had a chance here to send a message, but they chose the easy option.
Priti should get involved & tell em to re-grip him & give him some porridge.

I give in.
Think I mentioned a light slap on the fingers with a damp tea towel in an earlier post.

Then the police and justice system wonder why they're viewed with a jaundiced eye by the silent majority.

That would be the silent majority who are likely the largest contributor to their wages and running costs.

According to the new sign that has appeared outside a chapel near here - "All lives matter to God"
That's racist, plod will be visiting to ask why they're not saying "All black lives matter to God"

It's bitten them on the backside since if there's one thing both the woke and the "Far Right" (i.e. everyone else in the world) can agree on it's contempt for Karens.

Anyway, within woke there is a hierarchy of sorts, it's very easy to see, one group gets a free pass to abuse another, and the latter can't respond because they don't have enough points. No rapper to date has been cancelled for calling women "bitch" and "ho", or for calling gay people "faggots" for example, because you get more points for race than you do for sex or sexuality. Intersectionality is the concept that if you fall into more than one category, you can add up the points. An example is that BLM's original agenda has been superseded by Black Trans Lives Matter. I imagine that the BTLM group feels about regular BLM the same way that BLM feels about those saying "all lives matter". This also explains why the killing of 3 white gay men is being brushed under the carpet by the woke media.
What about BLTM? How many points is that?

20200703_155418.jpg

Awol

LE
Think I mentioned a light slap on the fingers with a damp tea towel in an earlier post.

Then the police and justice system wonder why they're viewed with a jaundiced eye by the silent majority.

That would be the silent majority who are likely the largest contributor to their wages and running costs.
The silent majority need to get noisy.

Whilst offering a caution is a cop out by A&S police, at least the twat has admitted guilt, saved us the cost of a court case and will have the caution on his PNC record until it is spent.

Whilst offering a caution is a cop out by A&S police, at least the twat has admitted guilt, saved us the cost of a court case and will have the caution on his PNC record until it is spent.
What like the guy who pissed near the police memorial and then handed himself in, admitting his guilt, but ends up with a short custodial sentence.

What like the guy who pissed near the police memorial and then handed himself in, admitting his guilt, but ends up with a short custodial sentence.
1593792310936.png

@Ho2331 & others who have experience of the public sector will recognise this.
My wife broke her right leg particularly badly on Tuesday playing football with the seven year old grandson. Tib & fib just above the ankle. Silly bint.
Twelve years loyal service working my arrse off & I have to plead to get time off.
Serve less than a year & want to "transition"? No problem, three months off on full pay.
Not directly related to BLM I know, but anyone shouting about equality will always, always, want more than the majority.
Next time don't be so honest. Don't take the hormone pills they give you, and bottle out of the surgery at the last minute. Fcuk em! Enjoy the quality time with your family.

There was no argument. I was asking questions.
Will British soldiers kill civilians (for example, protesting Remainers) if they are ordered to do so?
Are many of them so prejudiced that they would kill whoever hey hate (for example, black people, or muslims) if opportunity arises in for example, a likely civil unrest?

These are the sort of heavy shit that you don't want to address, you just carry on spouting offensive crap, pretending to be patriots, but I bet most of you have never served. Me neither, but at least I admit it.
Why have you graced us with your presence then ?

There was no argument. I was asking questions.
Will British soldiers kill civilians (for example, protesting Remainers) if they are ordered to do so?
Are many of them so prejudiced that they would kill whoever hey hate (for example, black people, or muslims) if opportunity arises in for example, a likely civil unrest?

These are the sort of heavy shit that you don't want to address, you just carry on spouting offensive crap, pretending to be patriots, but I bet most of you have never served. Me neither, but at least I admit it.
I'd have killed people for beer tokens.
And minorities for a laugh.

Latest Threads