Are we going to see riots this summer ?

@Ho2331 & others who have experience of the public sector will recognise this.
My wife broke her right leg particularly badly on Tuesday playing football with the seven year old grandson. Tib & fib just above the ankle. Silly bint.
Twelve years loyal service working my arrse off & I have to plead to get time off.
Serve less than a year & want to "transition"? No problem, three months off on full pay.
Not directly related to BLM I know, but anyone shouting about equality will always, always, want more than the majority.

Bob65

War Hero
These stupid woke twäts just don't realise or care, just how much of a recruiting sergeant they are for the real far right.
There is a golden opportunity to put this right before it comes to that. Get rid of all the teachers now, and close their training colleges. What are they going to do, go on strike? Get in place a network of volunteer parents before September and use them to reopen the schools, transition some of them to paid positions but make the ethos of it volunteering. A minimum age limit too, so they have a bit of life experience. Many if not most of the cultural malaise comes from children being taught by people who have never had a job, gone straight from being in school to teaching in one.

The police actively support an organisation calling for the abolition of the police. The church actively supports an organisation calling for the abolition of the nuclear family. Universities and schools have abandoned facts and reason. The state broadcaster openly undermines the state (not just the present government, the state itself). Civil servants serve only themselves. We are well through the looking glass at this point. Many of these institutions need to be fundamentally re-thought when this is over.
Critical theory only works when you adopt a wholly objective attitude. If you dig into the past, you can see plenty of evidence of very clever people buying into pseudo theories, because its what they're want to believe.

If you accept the tenets of woke, then you have a roadmap to utopia and have no doubt, the more extreme woke elements will eventually recognise the historical crossroads, that the only way to revolution is to exterminate, or breed out the bad people who dispute the glorious utopia. You see a little of that evidence now in the encouragement to hate older people.

Just hearing that David Starkey has resigned his honorary position at Cambridge university, following accusations of racism. His sin was to say that slavery was not genocide. He wasn't condoning slavery.

Just hearing that David Starkey has resigned his honorary position at Cambridge university, following accusations of racism. His sin was to say that slavery was not genocide.
Its odd, but the ancients didn't think like cambridge university and would probably back starkey (so who is right about history?). A pre industrial society rarely commited genocide, as slaves were a commodity to everyone but the mongols... The worst genocides were all post-industrialisation as human life was cheaper.

To be fair, using the phrase “so many damn blacks”, was hardly wise.
Agreed. However he phrased it and in whatever context it will only be viewed negatively.
Its odd, but the ancients didn't think like cambridge university and would probably back starkey (so who is right about history?).
Agreed.
A pre industrial society rarely commited genocide, as slaves were a commodity to everyone but the mongols... The worst genocides were all post-industrialisation as human life was cheaper.
Genocides tend, by definition, to involve a premeditated intent to wipe out a race.

These stupid woke twäts just don't realise or care, just how much of a recruiting sergeant they are for the real far right.
You just know you've triggered the insectionalist feminists now, you're in trouble when they start virtue signalling by doing Jazz hands to show their disapproval

Agreed. However he phrased it and in whatever context it will only be viewed negatively.
Agreed.

Genocides tend, by definition, to involve a premeditated intent to wipe out a race.
Cambridge uni is essentially sending out the message that history is only acceptable, when it fits into a narrative which feeds the impression, that we are morally superior to the past and I just have to say that WAR, not slavery creates genocidal intent.

So even something that is supposedly open and shut case i.e. Rwanda was driven out of the belgian colonial era and its creating of a serving class of blacks and stamped with the tutsi passport. When inactuality the story is not open and shut and in point of fact it stemmed from a successful tutsi insurgency and war.

You just know you've triggered the insectionalist feminists now, you're in trouble when they start virtue signalling by doing Jazz hands to show their disapproval
Insectionalist feminists?
What do they identify as, wasps, ants or butterflys? Or something else.
Sorry, never heard that before.

Ian Collins on Talk Radio is discussing the hate against J K Rowling and the changes in policy driven by a very vocal but tiny minority. There was a trans woman caller who has had the full operation who said she is not a woman but a trans woman. This vocal minority are trying to remove the rights of women and trans women. The sort of aggression such as death threats and calls for stoning seems suspiciously like some other totalitarian, fascist groups. Yet, companies and politicians are bending over backwards to appease this Taliban like minority.

Last edited:
Insectionalist feminists?
What do they identify as, wasps, ants or butterflys? Or something else.
Sorry, never heard that before.
To quote Wokeipedia

Intersectionality broadens the lens of the first waves of feminism, which largely focused on the experiences of women who were both white and middle-class, to include the different experiences of women of color, women who are poor, immigrant women, and other groups.

A pre industrial society rarely commited genocide, as slaves were a commodity to everyone but the mongols...
I think we have to say "people with Downs Syndrome" now...

I think we have to say "people with Downs Syndrome" now...
I had a dog called syndrome, the looks I used to get shouting "Down Syndrome" when they leapt up at some old granny

Bob65

War Hero
So, essentially, white middle class women 'fought' for their own rights (as they have been doing since the Suffragettes fought to give middle class women the vote whilst the working class were still unenfranchised) and now are matronising the poor little WOCs.
It's bitten them on the backside since if there's one thing both the woke and the "Far Right" (i.e. everyone else in the world) can agree on it's contempt for Karens.

Anyway, within woke there is a hierarchy of sorts, it's very easy to see, one group gets a free pass to abuse another, and the latter can't respond because they don't have enough points. No rapper to date has been cancelled for calling women "bitch" and "ho", or for calling gay people "faggots" for example, because you get more points for race than you do for sex or sexuality. Intersectionality is the concept that if you fall into more than one category, you can add up the points. An example is that BLM's original agenda has been superseded by Black Trans Lives Matter. I imagine that the BTLM group feels about regular BLM the same way that BLM feels about those saying "all lives matter". This also explains why the killing of 3 white gay men is being brushed under the carpet by the woke media.

Last edited:
A bloke pisses in the street next to a memorial, hands himself in & gets 2 weeks nick.

Another goes prepared to cause criminal damage (or did he just happen to have a length of rope in his pocket?) whips up a mob, destroys a monument & gets told to not do it again.
They had a chance here to send a message, but they chose the easy option.
Priti should get involved & tell em to re-grip him & give him some porridge.

I give in.

Intersectionality broadens the lens of the first waves of feminism, which largely focused on the experiences of women who were both white and middle-class, to include the different experiences of women of color, women who are poor, immigrant women, and other groups.
It's English... I recognise some of the words...

[Serious hat on]
I don't remember seeing any clauses about race or class in Wollenstonecraft's Rights of Woman, it seemed to be wholely about the Female of the species.

Latest Threads