Are we going to see riots this summer ?

But PCCs on the whole are party political, with very few independents. Being ex military and a Tory or Labour candidate is irrelevant and inherently not politically impartial. Exactly as MPs who used to be in the military. The Government of the last 10 years made a conscious decision to make the post political.

Can you tell me the difference in performance between forces that have Ex military PCCs compared to those that don’t?
A previous government made a decision. I made a suggestion that would be a reform.
If you want to read something else in to my post, crack on , it wont be a first from you.

A previous government made a decision. I made a suggestion that would be a reform.
If you want to read something else in to my post, crack on , it wont be a first from you.
Your suggestion to depoliticise the police was to have ex military stand in elections on party based lines. How can that possibly depoliticise the police, that was the point I was trying to make.

Also I asked you to tell me what forces with current ex military PCCs have that other forces don’t. In order to see if there is any tangible difference that makes your suggestion worthwhile.

Your suggestion to depoliticise the police was to have ex military stand in elections on party based lines. How can that possibly depoliticise the police, that was the point I was trying to make.

Also I asked you to tell me what forces with current ex military PCCs have that other forces don’t. In order to see if there is any tangible difference that makes your suggestion worthwhile.
You keep reading non existent points,

I didn't say that I wanted ex military on political based lines. I made a suggestion to have a pool of ex military whose background gives a far better chance of impartiality due to their time spent in an apolitical organisation.

If the ex military candidates are not politically aligned all the better.

" After the group had left the park, police arrived..."

No surprise there then. 100-strong mob gather, hang around waving placards, and then launch into criminal damage. Police appear once they've all left the scene.

Allow unlimited third world immigration, encourage identity politics, remove the rule of law, allow mobs to dictate police and government policy, etc and so on.

Now any so-called "community" or can crack on and smash up whichever bit of host country heritage that they please.

Are the government and Police really so thick that they cannot understand the need to exert authority and prevent this becoming the anarchic norm?
If the Police arrived after the act took place then you can guarantee the mob was of a certain demographic.

Had it been white faces (read XRW, as they're white and the BBC wouldn't have been slow to note it either) gathering they'd have been there at Warp Factor 9.

As it looks like it was some disgruntled BAMErs then they were left to crack on.

If any black on black casualties or deaths result from this, the squirming and silence from the usual suspects is going to be exceptional
It'll will get warped into it being outrage caused by decades of white oppression and the Divide & Conquer tactics of the white British.

Isn't that right Diane?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
If the Police arrived after the act took place then you can guarantee the mob was of a certain demographic.
I assume you don't really mean the police to appear while it's actually happening. After all their uniform knees would get all mucky on that grass stuff in the park.

I've often thought that, a copper for every 500 people or whatever % is worked out, then as the population increases so does the number of police in proportion. It;'s not rocket science, will it happen ? Will it feck. Shame though.
My wife saw some doco about Monaco last night. Seems they have one cop for every seven residents down there.

My wife saw some doco about Monaco last night. Seems they have one cop for every seven residents down there.
How many people actually live there, not those that are registered there?

David Starky now in trouble for speaking literal truth

doubt he will care

" Slavery was not genocide otherwise there wouldn't be so many damn blacks in Africa or Britain would there? An awful lot of them survived"

Never a man to pull punches, good on him.

I actually made a complaint to the BBC because this sentence wound me up. Won't do any good but made me fell better for about ten seconds.

Starkey made the offensive remarks in an episode of Grimes's YouTube show Reasoned, entitled "Dr David Starkey: Black Lives Matter Aims To Delegitimate British History".

Who are the BBC to say what is or isn't offensive? Why does an apparently impartial news service get to decide what is offensive to everyone else?

I'll decide what I find offensive or not

Last edited:
Never a man to pull punches, good on him.
Unfortunately it looks like he is f*cked.
Personally I find him irritating in the same way that I found the late Professor Richard Holmes.
But just like Holmes, Starkey knows his history and I have overcome my personal prejudices against both of them as their wisdom is a gift to us all.
I hope that Professor Starkey has got some nice pensions lined up.

Awol

LE
Unfortunately it looks like he is f*cked.
Personally I find him irritating in the same way that I found the late Professor Richard Holmes.
But just like Holmes, Starkey knows his history and I have overcome my personal prejudices against both of them as their wisdom is a gift to us all.
I hope that Professor Starkey has got some nice pensions lined up.
I think that at a certain age people sometimes say ‘f*** it’ and decide they are too old to toe a line that they have never believed in anyway.

I think that at a certain age people sometimes say ‘f*** it’ and decide they are too old to toe a line that they have never believed in anyway.
Squaddies aged 20?

Looks like the MOD might have had their hand forced in respect of servicemen and women taking the knee by the CO of DSMarE at HMS Sultan:

A bit of a difference in attitude to the mealy-mouthed, wishy-washy nonsense spouted by the Chief Constable of Sussex Police mentioned earlier in his thread (I think it was this one).

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads