Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Awol

LE
There was no argument. I was asking questions.
Will British soldiers kill civilians (for example, protesting Remainers) if they are ordered to do so?
Are many of them so prejudiced that they would kill whoever hey hate (for example, black people, or muslims) if opportunity arises in for example, a likely civil unrest?

These are the sort of heavy shit that you don't want to address, you just carry on spouting offensive crap, pretending to be patriots, but I bet most of you have never served. Me neither, but at least I admit it.
Proof that freedom of speech is overrated.

NSP

LE
Will British soldiers kill civilians (for example, protesting Remainers)
Is that protesting to remain outside of the EU, considering we left six months ago...?

Will British soldiers kill civilians (for example, protesting Remainers) if they are ordered to do so?
Are many of them so prejudiced that they would kill whoever hey hate (for example, black people, or muslims) if opportunity arises in for example, a likely civil unrest?

These are the sort of heavy shit that you don't want to address, you just carry on spouting offensive crap, pretending to be patriots, but I bet most of you have never served. Me neither, but at least I admit it.
Strange you should bring remainers into it...what was your last sockie called?

The tinned items are good for 3-5 years
Fair enough though I would say to move them out of the attic if it gets hot up there in the summer and cold in the winter. Might also want to re-think the rice as well, that requires water and it's not much good if water is in short supply. I guess it depends on what kind of a SHTF scenario goes down.

Water was behind me - ASDA 5 Ltr Bottles x 40 of them, Worked in Shiaba Log base, The ISOs cooked the Rat Packs during the day and cooled at night for few years, still had inspection teams increase their shelf lifes all the time.

If needs be Ill eat it !!

Water was behind me - ASDA 5 Ltr Bottles x 40 of them, Worked in Shiaba Log base, The ISOs cooked the Rat Packs during the day and cooled at night for few years, still had inspection teams increase their shelf lifes all the time.

If needs be Ill eat it !!
Shia biza, I also had to suffer the hardship of the pizza hut.

What in the name of Satan is this earwax?

You want to believe protesting Remainers will be shot by British Soldiers because you have no idea of the circumstances required to deploy HM Forces on the streets.

Grow up. Stop bleating. Stop being a spacker.

NSP

LE
Fair enough though I would say to move them out of the attic if it gets hot up there in the summer and cold in the winter. Might also want to re-think the rice as well, that requires water and it's not much good if water is in short supply. I guess it depends on what kind of a SHTF scenario goes down.
This is the UK. Water is NEVER in short supply.

Like I said, it depends on the type of SHTF scenario. Plan for as many eventualities as possible.

Your drinking water is distilled from fish wee. For those of us who live on dry land, the UK experiences a drought every 5-10 years - and it's about 10 years since the last one.

Calling for the Police to be ‘defunded’ (new, cool, BLM-speak) because... they are (min 1:15) ‘inherently violent' and ‘inherently racist’, from this BLM spokesperson is interesting given the behaviour shown by BLM protestors in the UK recently.

Where it could be argued that some of those who come into violent contact with the police might just give reason to a perception of those very labels and where they might be appropriate...and... also need to perhaps focus more on, reducing gang violence, reducing levels of violent crime within their communities, reducing the levels of illiteracy, reducing the attractions of gang culture on fatherless youth. Just an idle thought.
Cresida Dick CC of the "MI5" is rubbing her hands that the BLM budget cuts calls so she can blame Boris and do the cuts and spend the money saved used for crime to promote diversity (LGBT) and blame Boris again.

Bob65

War Hero

back peddling by the Biased Broadcasting Corporation now as well as Sky
“The BBC cannot be seen to support any kind of cause over another, and Black Lives Matter is certainly a campaign,” the BBC source said

I wonder if this source managed to keep a straight face while saying that.

Meanwhile:

“We have black Special Forces officers advising us, and we will teach and train people in our communities,”

Last edited:
“The BBC cannot be seen to support any kind of cause over another, and Black Lives Matter is certainly a campaign,” the BBC source said

I wonder if this source managed to keep a straight face while saying that.

Meanwhile:

“We have black Special Forces officers advising us, and we will teach and train people in our communities,”
In the almost inevitable piccies on social media, what will they be calling the “black nasty” they put over their eyes?

oh-for-fucks-sake-who-left-the-gate-open-atthe-14525377.png

You're defo just a troll, hoofed onto the ignore list you go.

back peddling by the Biased Broadcasting Corporation now as well as Sky
BLM hasn't been hijacked by anyone. Marxism and black supremacy is their aim. No different from the Black Panthers of the 60s.
Thank f*** I'm well away from London now, and living in a nice WASP village in the midlands.

I would be in favour of all Police Crime Commissioners being drawn from a pool of ex military, I think we may see a far bigger chance of impartiality and focus on the job without politics
Check out the article written by Kevin Hurley - previously senior Met copper, then PCC for Surrey - in the latest Spectator.
(Solid citizen, long-term member of London Irish RFC…!)