Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Blaise

Swinger
ii

I recently tortured a white kitten to death with a Biro through its left ear and in to the brain matter by the ear canal. He was a stubborn little critter so I had to wiggle the pen about a bit to make him die. The fact he was white is irrelevant but I did catch him wearing women's undergarments last week.

He won't do that again!

Is that humour or evidence of a twisted mind?

Lighten up a bit and take what you read with a pinch of salt.
Point taken and I considered pisstaking a possibility, still, there is stuff you don't joke about these days with all the history, especially looking at all the shit likely coming at us now. Also, stuff I already asked is still useful, regardless of nasty jokers getting me going.

Point taken and I considered pisstaking a possibility, still, there is stuff you don't joke about these days with all the history, especially looking at all the shit likely coming at us now. Also, stuff I already asked is still useful, regardless of nasty jokers getting me going.
You make some valid points but there's more than a whiff of hand-wringing and bubbling about you.

I will assume you are not a sock so will give an answer rather than going in another direction.

There is a certain type of person who visits this site. Many serving and retired forces but army in particular, living in many parts of the world. Ex police and other public facing organisations. There is then a smattering of academics, historians and others who look for information or a more wide ranging view for their researches.

Amongst these people and including not just senior ranks, I would suggest that the age demographic tends towards the older levels. Within this is a large section of people who had shit upbringings and looked to the forces etc as a way out. They could say what they wanted and when they wanted at their rank level. From my experience, it is what you do and not what you say that counts. I have met many people who say the right words who would put a blade in your face if it advantaged them.

The words that you see here are often a reaction to the fact that our entire careers now can be ended by a misplaced word. This is compounded by the fact that "correct" thought can change from week to week along with the words used to express it. Most people are at the stage where we say things just to get a reaction from the virtuous who have often not experienced the things we have. To put it another way, it is easy to be virtuous when you don't have to make nasty choices.

So, yes you do joke because it is comical what is happening across the West with the permanently offended and you do joke because it is often the only recourse you have against the dark and you do joke because it is a satisfying way to wind up the righteous and the true believers.

By the way, my dog says you are a ****.

He also has the sense to know when an order is lawful or not. Most people do. Trouble is , some lawful orders truly **** you up. I assume you have thought of that?

Awol

LE
I will assume you are not a sock so will give an answer rather than going in another direction.

There is a certain type of person who visits this site. Many serving and retired forces but army in particular, living in many parts of the world. Ex police and other public facing organisations. There is then a smattering of academics, historians and others who look for information or a more wide ranging view for their researches.

Amongst these people and including not just senior ranks, I would suggest that the age demographic tends towards the older levels. Within this is a large section of people who had shit upbringings and looked to the forces etc as a way out. They could say what they wanted and when they wanted at their rank level. From my experience, it is what you do and not what you say that counts. I have met many people who say the right words who would put a blade in your face if it advantaged them.

The words that you see here are often a reaction to the fact that our entire careers now can be ended by a misplaced word. This is compounded by the fact that "correct" thought can change from week to week along with the words used to express it. Most people are at the stage where we say things just to get a reaction from the virtuous who have often not experienced the things we have. To put it another way, it is easy to be virtuous when you don't have to make nasty choices.

So, yes you do joke because it is comical what is happening across the West with the permanently offended and you do joke because it is often the only recourse you have against the dark and you do joke because it is a satisfying way to wind up the righteous and the true believers.

By the way, my dog says you are a ****.

He also has the sense to know when an order is lawful or not. Most people do. Trouble is , some lawful orders truly **** you up. I assume you have thought of that?
Very well said, but I suspect our friend is more interested in getting one of us to say something unwise, than understanding where we’re coming from.

Give it time.
I wrote that tongue in cheek. The last thing we need is some fecking nutter going batshit with a gun and killing even these oxygen thieves.

Except for Thanet where the Conservative candidate was found guilty of Electoral Fraud to stop Nigel Farage being elected.
Except he wasn't found guilty, he was charged but cleared by the court, and it wasn't vote-rigging, but spending more money than the rules allowed (on hotel rooms and staffing costs, in an attempt to better persuade the electorate). A party apparatchik was found guilty, but was declared by the court to have acted on her own.

OK, so, about your standards:
What level of insecurity do gays or any other types you mentioned trigger in you? (OK, trannies have an issue around accepting themselves as they were born and I blame the parents, but that's a different matter.) And why the trash talk about women? Bad relationship with your mother? Awkward first experiences? And were you bullied in school unless you were bullying others? (I'm serious about this last one.) Do you understand that the only difference between you and the jihadi ******* are your islamophobia and racism? Has there never been at least a single black person who was at least helpful to you, maybe as a tolerable workmate? And if this is what you are, then why be in the army, what do you stand for and what does the army stand for in your opinion? Has anyone cared about your opinion before at all?
Look at you pretending to be a psychologist.

I was in the Army because it paid me a wage.

Bullying is great fun, you should try it sometime.

I thought Tulsy Gabbard was the only hope of bringing the Democrats back to where they should be. The recent victory by AOC shows the party is destined to fracture permanently , may be third party will emerge from the wreckage ?
Muddy, the only place most of the hierarchy on both the republican and democrats sides should be is in and old folks home or in the loony bin. Seriously mate they don't give a flying feck about anything but their own agendas and keeping their nose in the trough.

As for AOC, now there is one woman that is definitely batshit nuts, she has recently announced that de-funding the Police to the tune of 1 billion dollars doesn't go far enough in her opinion.

All these so called protests and violence we are seeing could hopefully be the undoing of a lot of these twats on Capitol Hill. They are counting on the votes of the young, the blacks and the Hispanics. There is one group however they seem to have discounted and that is the majority of Americans that are sick of all their $h!t and they are sick of these riots and the kunts getting away scott free doing it.

That majority is the silent majority who are sitting back and watching all this crap unfolding and it includes people of all ethnic groups as well as people who have suffered directly because of all this $h!t My hope is that people remember this crap come November and vote the useless kunts out of office though I won't hold my breath.

A third party mate! Well I don't think it'll happen in my life time. It would be about the only time the Republicans and the Democrats would be seen working together and that would be only to keep a third party out so it doesn't spoil their monopoly of power.

I do think though that all this crap could cost the Democrats big time come the election. All their virtue signalling and taking a knee stuff pi$$ed off more Americans than I think they realized.

A third party mate! Well I don't think it'll happen in my life time. It would be about the only time the Republicans and the Democrats would be seen working together and that would be only to keep a third party out so it doesn't spoil their monopoly of power.

Technically, that would be a duopoly.

Do you have a degree in "Women's Studies and post-modern feminism" or some such?

If not, are you considering one?

Technically, that would be a duopoly.
I suppose it might, it still doesn't alter the fact though that they are all a bunch of two faced, backing stabbing. arrogant self serving kunts.

As far as the Democrat hierarchy are concerned, Biden is just a useful idiot who, if he becomes President, will sign off on what ever the Democrats want him to sign off and block whatever bills put forward by the Republicans they want squashed.
Creepy Uncle Joe is a Trojan Horse. People who vote for him are essentially voting for his VP to become President. It will be interesting to see who joins him on the ticket. Could be Hilary again; Michelle Obama would be an even more appealing choice, but it's unlikely they'll take that risk.

I suspect that the BLM message will be off by the time the football crowds come back.
Just in time for the argument about whether a poppy is a political statement or not!
Maybe the RBL could endorse a black poppy.

Latest Threads