Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Including molesting the young female au pair by all accounts. Sleepy Joe or Creepy Joe.
As far as the Democrat hierarchy are concerned, Biden is just a useful idiot who, if he becomes President, will sign off on what ever the Democrats want him to sign off and block whatever bills put forward by the Republicans they want squashed.

As far as the Democrat hierarchy are concerned, Biden is just a useful idiot who, if he becomes President, will sign off on what ever the Democrats want him to sign off and block whatever bills put forward by the Republicans they want squashed.
I thought Tulsy Gabbard was the only hope of bringing the Democrats back to where they should be. The recent victory by AOC shows the party is destined to fracture permanently , may be third party will emerge from the wreckage ?

Other than the faux pas that served as a convenient green light for all this shit, I think the feds have behaved exceptionally well given the magnitude of crap that's been levelled at them. I was expecting a re-enactment of Kent State at the very least once the Hummers started rolling.

Blaise

Swinger
An infantry platoon isn't going to be sent anywhere - not in 1000 years. HMG would move heaven and earth before asking the forces to keep the peace on the mainland.
Throwing 'what if' questions at people here is therefore pointless - it is not going to happen.

IF it ever happens, things will be so bad in the country that you'll have a lot more to worry about than posting here.

And calling people 'sexist' or 'racist' does not constitute an argument, nor shut down discussion. If you are going to argue, make a case.
I disagree. 'What if' questions are thought experiments; a way to explore attitudes (even our own) by experimenting with edge-cases, and that is much needed in an on-edge country as this. Granted in such a case I'd have more important things to do than posting here or anywhere, so take this here as a good sign.

As for calling people out on their bad attitudes, on that one I agree, it isn't much of an argument. So, I will make my case. ("Hold my beer.")

Update: I make my point in questions as preaching is worth ****-all to me, so I don't expect any different fom others.

Last edited:

Blaise

Swinger
I left last year, luckily I ensured all my juniors had the same standards as me so i pity any gay, black, Muslim Trannies joining up.
I'm am trying (but not very hard) to join the TA just to keep my bullying skills up to date.
OK, so, about your standards:
What level of insecurity do gays or any other types you mentioned trigger in you? (OK, trannies have an issue around accepting themselves as they were born and I blame the parents, but that's a different matter.) And why the trash talk about women? Bad relationship with your mother? Awkward first experiences? And were you bullied in school unless you were bullying others? (I'm serious about this last one.) Do you understand that the only difference between you and the jihadi ******* are your islamophobia and racism? Has there never been at least a single black person who was at least helpful to you, maybe as a tolerable workmate? And if this is what you are, then why be in the army, what do you stand for and what does the army stand for in your opinion? Has anyone cared about your opinion before at all?

I watched a video from yesterday of the rioters smashing up a Police car in Detroit while the two Officers are still in it. When the back window gets put in the driver decided that was enough and started moving slowly forward and pushing the kunts out of the way.

Now of course a couple of the kunts claim they got injured by the Officers action of moving forward and are now shouting for them to be prosecuted. I hate to think what would have happened to the two Officers has the car not been driven off and the kunts had got a hold of them.

Why is it there is never a mad mass shooter on a nearby rooftop when you need one.
Give it time.

Do you understand that the only difference between you and the jihadi ******* are your islamophobia and racism?
I'm pretty sure there's a little bit more of a difference than that. AFAIK, Stacker hasn't beheaded anyone recently, nor has he thrown any gays or trannies off of a multi storey car park.

I'm pretty sure there's a little bit more of a difference than that. AFAIK, Stacker hasn't beheaded anyone recently, nor has he thrown any gays or trannies off of a multi storey car park.
Give it time

Blaise

Swinger
There is no excuse

Even the ballots stuffers working and day and night to fulfil Labour's postal vote can always register for their postal vote and the 30 odd people living in their one bedroom flat, and get the vote in
Labour's? A rather Conservative trick.

Blaise

Swinger
I didn't say anything about any of what you've just said. And it didn't take you many posts to invoke Godwin's law.

To be honest, I couldn't care what a soldiers personal opinions are, or what they consider to be morally conscionable. A soldiers job is to follow orders, unless that order breaks the law of armed conflict. But you would know that if you'd ever done more than stand in front of a recruiting poster with a semi.

Anyway, you like to use important sounding words but seem unable to string together a coherent point. So you're either a journo or some mad wing left wing lunatic transgender Apache helicopter looking for twitter fodder.
Indeed you didn't, but it is exactly the stuff I mean to discuss. Also, Godwin's law is not relevant here, for that very reason.

Now there is my problem, "unless that order breaks the law of armed conflict", but how far can we trust some misguided weirdos to stick with the law, rather than just follow even such orders?

If you don't find the coherent point, you didn't look for it. I tend to ask the questions, get the answers, draw conclusions and present those, rather than preach in a "coherent point". I'm interested in others' coherent point.
You don't consider too many options, I see.

ii
So far I would not put it past him and some others around here.

I recently tortured a white kitten to death with a Biro through its left ear and in to the brain matter by the ear canal. He was a stubborn little critter so I had to wiggle the pen about a bit to make him die. The fact he was white is irrelevant but I did catch him wearing women's undergarments last week.

He won't do that again!

Is that humour or evidence of a twisted mind?

Lighten up a bit and take what you read with a pinch of salt.

Blaise

Swinger
This "discussing heavy stuff", how's that going for you? Any plans to start soon?
Yes, it is in progres in the form of soul-searching, I mean, I am trying to establish how many here are soulless bastards and how many need help and how. (Soulless bastards: about 0. Need help: nearly all. Actual danger to the public in case the shit hits the fan: probably quite a few.) You know, like what sort of childhood trauma makes some guys here hope for an opportunity to shoot civilians of some unfavoured type. Or what set of values they see worth defending. Or why in the armed forces in the first place when differring not much from some religious extremists as far as attitudes are concerned. Please feel free to chip in more constructively.

Blaise

Swinger
There's plenty of evidence of Labour vote-rigging especially around postal votes. Conservatives, less so.
I don't know, most recently the Cons won and the number of postal votes was sky-high, great many for Cons, I haven't the numbers but we really should I think.