Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Are you a serving member of the Armed Forces? Is this how the civilians of this country are supposed to look to you for protection?
If he's a serving member of the armed forces I'm more concerned about his ability to directly or indirectly bring great harm to her Majesty's enemies through the (reasonable and proportional) application of violence.

Apart from that, it's a free country and he can think what he likes.

Blaise

Swinger
If he's a serving member of the armed forces I'm more concerned about his ability to directly or indirectly bring great harm to her Majesty's enemies through the (reasonable and proportional) application of violence.

Apart from that, it's a free country and he can think what he likes.
Fair point on a basic level, but one must consider the complicated matter of conscience, and the orders handed down.
Simply just following orders with no principles or a rather weirdly skewed world view worked out pretty well for the Germans in the first half of the 1940's...

You sure she doesn't just self identify as a lady, I bet she's got 5 o'clock shadow by lunchtime
You are a bad man...

She sounds like an excellent police officer and certainly looks the part. Could we get Boris to sack the present head of the Met and hire this lady instead?
She's certainly looking well for somebody pushing 60. Just wonder if she sounds like Laverne Hooks.

Snigger...

It's where the Vaux brewery used to be, which looks long gone. My uncle used to have a joinery business where that is located. Its been donkeys years since I've been back, but if I'm not mistaken, that big building was Police headquarters for the town years ago, so I'm guessing its still a cop shop, which is handy when lots of coppers want to pile out and kneel on one knee which the rest of the w@nkers.

FFS Sunderland - WTF. Nonces

I would gladly give Pocahontas a COVID laced blanket.
You sure you would be proud of that comment.... or could you get you mummy or daddy to come to the screen?

So busy fighting red VS Blue.... right and wrong has been thrown to the kerbside.

If you think she is any sort of Indian(feather head), then you need to put away the bowl of fu*kleberry crunch you eat in the morning.
Im in the UK and we don't do fu*klebery crunch..... also I get to vote, like everybody else, and don't have to queue for long..... about 3 minutes. I would assume America would have even higher standards ... home of the free etc

I get an hour of paid time off to vote, and the longest I have waited in line was in 2016. Which was just shy of an hour to get in and get out.
that is very very bad.

I get an hour of paid time off to vote, and the longest I have waited in line was in 2016. Which was just shy of an hour to get in and get out.
What time do your polling stations close? Here they are open at 07.00 then stay open all day until 22.00, so people can go before or after work.

I bimble round the corner... takes 4 minutes and I vote... the next polling station if its busy is an extra 4 minutes.

Why can't the National Guard run the polling booths for this cycle?

Last edited:
What time do your polling stations close? Here they are open at 07.00 then stay open all day until 22.00, so people can go before or after work.
There is no excuse

Even the ballots stuffers working and day and night to fulfil Labour's postal vote can always register for their postal vote and the 30 odd people living in their one bedroom flat, and get the vote in

There is no excuse

Even the ballots stuffers working and day and night to fulfil Labour's postal vote can always register for their postal vote and the 30 odd people living in their one bedroom flat, and get the vote in
No shyt... and you have spotted this "Trick" 20 years later than then rest of the world.

Latest Threads