Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Dr Death

War Hero
Lots of talk, but no one has offered me any looted kit yet?
Come on it can not be that difficult to get a 55" TV surely from ex army highly trained arrse members?
Cash paid, no questions asked apart from does it work etc, silly question I know!

Lots of talk, but no one has offered me any looted kit yet?
Come on it can not be that difficult to get a 55" TV surely from ex army highly trained arrse members?
Cash paid, no questions asked apart from does it work etc, silly question I know!
Forgot to ensure that the remote control was "Suitably re-located" as well...... new at the job? Next thing you'll be asking for the transit box and a gaurentee.

Chef

LE
If some pissed up ******** in London can get 14 days jail for having a slash near a Police memorial, then I wonder how much jail this so-called "councillor" will get. But kudos for grassing himself up.
Why kudos? It's unlikely he'll go to court let alone get more than a token sentence if he does but it will play well with the BLM/woke brigade and if it gets him back into office then it's time well spent.

Now a councillor blowing the whistle on LA corruption, that's worthy of kudos.

Interesting proposition from Tim Pool, Biden selects St Hilary as VP, gets to the week before the election and suddenly decides his is not fit enough to continue, leaving the VP to duke it out with Donald.

Seriously though the US election is going to be a sh!tfest, with the potential for wide spread voter fraud if they use mail ballots, if Donald wins they Lefties will claim he rigged it, if the Dems win then there is a good chance they rigged it regardless of how much mud they have slung.

If the Donald wins the meltdown of the Left media, Dem party, BLM, and every other minority group will really kick off. It will be fun to watch, as long as they keep it within their own borders.
Voters have seen what the US will be like under a Democratic administration.
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Trump gets a second term.

Elizabeth Warren.

What the ****?
Bristol City Council said:
Aside from staff time, we will be applying a local (and reversible) adhesive where the graffiti spray paint was applied to prevent it dropping off as a consequence of the drying process.
They are actively working to preserve the graffiti on Colston's statue? I couldn't think of a better pisstake.

A significant number of those staggering and vomiting their way around Twickenham and Richmond have tenuous connections to the Armed Forces at best. It’s the main reason why a once magnificent annual gathering has been ruined and why I won’t go back again. As a spectacle outside of the Stadium it’s now an embarrassment, does the reputation of the Army and Navy no good and it’s no wonder the locals have had enough.
I find that any recognised event these days gets taken over by a horde of drunks and ruined .This includes all racing , with Newmarket being one of the worst and even college balls at Cambridge , where tickets are on open sale to the general public and are bought by people with no connection to the college or university , yet football doesn't seem too bad . Funny old world .

Blaise

Swinger
You missed homophobic, Islamophobic, whatever they call a hatred of trannies, and probably a few more titles from your post.
Are you a serving member of the Armed Forces? Is this how the civilians of this country are supposed to look to you for protection?

Interesting turn of events in Seattle where the self appointed Capitol Hill Organised Protest group have set up barriers and appointed their own heavily armed security teams
The security team brassed up a jeep.last night that attempted to get through the barriers
The jeep contained two black teenagers ones dead, ones wounded.
Interesting to see BLM talk their way out of this one
I see the Chief of Police in Seattle is a black lady - Carmen Best

Here is a bit about her background:

Carmen Best, a veteran police officer, became the first African American woman police chief of the Seattle Police Department. Born and raised in Tacoma, Washington, Best graduated from Lincoln High School in 1983. After high school, she attended Eastern Washington University where she ran track. While there, she joined the United States Army and served three years in South Korea. After which, she returned to Fort Lewis where she held an administrative position for the 9th infantry division. In 1989, Best left the Army to work as an account processor at Aetna Insurance, and it was during this time that she met her husband, Larry Best.

While at Aetna, she enrolled in the police academy. In 1992, she was hired by the Seattle Police Department. For 26 years with the department, she served in various capacities such as patrol, school safety and media relations, patrol supervisor, watch commander, and operations lieutenant. She also held command positions in community outreach, the narcotics unit as well as the robbery, gangs, and fugitive units.

In 2014, Best completed her undergraduate degree from Western Illinois University. She then received a certificate in police management from the University of Washington and completed her Master’s in Criminal Justice from Northeastern University in 2018. Best also finished the FBI National Academy, Criminal Justice Executive Leadership Academy, and the Senior Management Institute for Police.

More here...

She sounds like an excellent police officer and certainly looks the part. Could we get Boris to sack the present head of the Met and hire this lady instead?

Carmen Best, a veteran police officer, became the first African American woman police chief of the Seattle Police Department. Born and raised in Tacoma, Washington, Best graduated from Lincoln High School in 1983. After high school, she attended Eastern Washington University where she ran track. While there, she joined the United States Army and served three years in South Korea. After which, she returned to Fort Lewis where she held an administrative position for the 9th infantry division. In 1989, Best left the Army to work as an account processor at Aetna Insurance, and it was during this time that she met her husband, Larry Best.

While at Aetna, she enrolled in the police academy. In 1992, she was hired by the Seattle Police Department. For 26 years with the department, she served in various capacities such as patrol, school safety and media relations, patrol supervisor, watch commander, and operations lieutenant. She also held command positions in community outreach, the narcotics unit as well as the robbery, gangs, and fugitive units.

In 2014, Best completed her undergraduate degree from Western Illinois University. She then received a certificate in police management from the University of Washington and completed her Master’s in Criminal Justice from Northeastern University in 2018. Best also finished the FBI National Academy, Criminal Justice Executive Leadership Academy, and the Senior Management Institute for Police.

More here...

She sounds like an excellent police officer and certainly looks the part. Could we get Boris to sack the present head of the Met and hire this lady instead?
Worked for Lincolnshire. They hired Rob Lowe.

More here...

You sure she doesn't just self identify as a lady, I bet she's got 5 o'clock shadow by lunchtime