Are we going to see riots this summer ?

So in these enlightened times, people who hold differing views will be:

Banned from being published, just like the Nazi's did.
Banned from universities just like the Nazi's did
Banned from the professions just like the Nazi's did
Hounded from employment just like the Nazi's did
Hounded from society just like the Nazi's did
Their statues removed just like the Nazi's did
Streets named for them renamed to new approved names just like the Nazi's did

Along with certain races to be preferred just like the Nazi's did

What else will they do just like the Nazi's did?

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
I’ve posted this before & in light of your post, I’m posting it again.

C4B173F7-C715-49B8-9932-19F42B80DED0.jpeg

lecky

War Hero
most people go to Uni and learn, and come back into the world wiser, and ready to make a contribution to it
some people learn nothing but a few buzz words and phrases, and finding out that nobody outside wants them, proceed to attack everything and criticise it, especially subjects that they failed in
Then they get noticed...then they get paid.
Twas ever thus;
booker t washington.jpg

Some years ago, the EDL had a demo in Bolton. UAF turned up as a counter demo. The cops got in between and kept the two apart. UAF could not get near the EDL so attacked the cops. EDL had their march past and speeches and went home. Most, if not all, arrests that day were UAF. Go figure indeed...
Same story In Cambridge, this must have been sometime around 2011/2012. I was working security for a large department store then, we just locked the door and watched.

There is already some pushback starting on Twitter from gay men along the lines of I am a gay man not "a member of the the LGBTQ+ community". They are starting to question why groups with whom they have little in common and who aren't part of their culture are using them for their own causes. There is some rewriting of history going on, from Sadiq Khan amongst others, that erases gay men from civil rights history and claims the whole thing was started by black transgenders.
Didn't Peter Tatchell get 'No Platformed' because he said that the fight for LGBT rights had been won.

Chef

LE
I suspect we'll see riots this week end. Not BLM as they're too dangerous, politically, for the police to get involved in and by police I mean the middle to upper management rather than the rank and file who actually get their hands dirty.

No where there will be trouble, heavily policed will be at the reopening pubs. These will be policed in the manner that the BLM riots should have been dealt with. The chair of the NPCC Martin Hewitt was quite definite about this on the radio just before the 7 o'clock news this morning.

Why do I think there'll be trouble? Because the police will be dealing with a public that have seen them cravenly abandon the idea of being an apolitical 'service' impartially enforcing the law without bias or discrimination over the past few weeks.

The taunts of 'Where were you last week?' at Trafalgar Square a few weeks back must have stung. They'll be dealing with the members of the public they've let down. They'll feel embarrassed and on a fairly short fuse. They'll be enforcing covid laws so be outside any political risk.

Best of all many of those they deal with will be either 'drunken lager louts' beloved of the tabloid press so fair game or the more law abiding end of the despised middle classes. Rather like the Countryside Alliance the police leaders can show how tough they are on law breakers without risking their political futures.

I suspect we'll see riots this week end. Not BLM as they're too dangerous, politically, for the police to get involved in and by police I mean the middle to upper management rather than the rank and file who actually get their hands dirty.

No where there will be trouble, heavily policed will be at the reopening pubs. These will be policed in the manner that the BLM riots should have been dealt with. The chair of the NPCC Martin Hewitt was quite definite about this on the radio just before the 7 o'clock news this morning.

Why do I think there'll be trouble? Because the police will be dealing with a public that have seen them cravenly abandon the idea of being an apolitical 'service' impartially enforcing the law without bias or discrimination over the past few weeks.

The taunts of 'Where were you last week?' at Trafalgar Square a few weeks back must have stung. They'll be dealing with the members of the public they've let down. They'll feel embarrassed and on a fairly short fuse. They'll be enforcing covid laws so be outside any political risk.

Best of all many of those they deal with will be either 'drunken lager louts' beloved of the tabloid press so fair game or the more law abiding end of the despised middle classes. Rather like the Countryside Alliance the police leaders can show how tough they are on law breakers without risking their political futures.
Agreed. The term, "perfect storm" is often misused, but is actually quite accurate in this instance. The police are severely over-stretched as it is. Morale is probably low, and so is the respect they are held in by a significant percentage of the population who saw the police apparently unable or, worse, unwilling to stop Black Labradors Matter vandalising historic landmarks.

Add to that thousands of boozed up people enjoying their first visit to the pub in three months and you have a recipe for disaster. The police simply don't have the manpower to deal with significant, widespread public disorder. We could very well be looking at a repeat of 2011.

You will probably find that they have all had their Rest Days cancelled and will be dealing with pissed cnuts ABHing and GBHing each other with bottles and chairs. Just like any weekend in England since 1066 and before.

What are the chances there'll be a protest and a bit of squealing from fellow travellers, likely leading to a gentle tap on the wrist for him and a free pass?

Cynical?

Moi...?
Depends on the jury honestly.
But he is not the role model to use for any cause, and the backlash will be that much worse.

Think about this, how many more concealed carry permits will be issued nationally? How many Police Officers will have the "Blue Flu"? How many business will open in the communities that will desperately need them?

In the face of the frantic virtue signalling that will likely result from trying to lock the bugger where he can do no harm to society, do you really think any of that will matter to the noisy minority?

You will probably find that they have all had their Rest Days cancelled and will be dealing with pissed cnuts ABHing and GBHing each other with bottles and chairs. Just like any weekend in England since 1066 and before.
The question is do all the students who rioted (because black lives matter) protest or join their pals in the pub and have lots of student jolly japes instead ?

Niamac

GCM
Seriously though. Harmless child's play, or a potentially dangerous assault with a water pistol filled with oven cleaner?
Bit like waving a realistic toy pistol at armed police. Liable to get you shot if only by a taser.

Latest Threads