Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Apparently, not going too well for Shelby Alwani ( the harridan in yellow)
Check this out,

Did a search for her here, follow all the links, all closed accounts

Old job
Faceache
Twatter
LinkedIn

There is a spider scape left in the search engine from what lloks like her old employer...BuildSpaceUK

is the latest addition to the BuildSpace Team - she is bubbly, enthusiastic and fearless. A natural networker and social butterfly, Shelby has found recruitment to be the perfect fit for her people skills and she has settled into the team really well. Shelby is originally from a small village in Kent but is now living in the London with friends.
A "Social butterfly" that has just found out she is going to experience reverse metamorphosis back into a maggot.

This is crown jewel chaps...

get those comments on

I’d be less than impressed if a colleague beside me in a cordon line, facing a hostile crowd decides to take a knee and bow their head. That’s a gap in our line. Thats a weak link in the cordon and a pair of eyes averted that should be watching for threats on my flank. We don’t get the luxury of espousing a political view or taking a particular social standpoint when we’re on duty. Keep that for your private life. At work i do my job, try and look after myself and watch my colleagues backs. I expect them to do the same. I have, (and will again no doubt in the future) pulled up colleagues who’ve failed to do so when I needed or expected them to. The job isn’t rocket science. Police fairly, impartially and professionally. Without fear, nor favour.

I’d be less than impressed if a colleague beside me in a cordon line, facing a hostile crowd decides to take a knee and bow their head. That’s a gap in our line. Thats a weak link in the cordon and a pair of eyes averted that should be watching for threats on my flank. We don’t get the luxury of espousing a political view or taking a particular social standpoint when we’re on duty. Keep that for your private life. At work i do my job, try and look after myself and watch my colleagues backs. I expect them to do the same. I have, (and will again no doubt in the future) pulled up colleagues who’ve failed to do so when I needed or expected them to. The job isn’t rocket science. Police fairly, impartially and professionally. Without fear, nor favour.

Except that the crowd's mood is affected by police behaviour.

Nobody likes combative, show-'em-who's-boss policing except insecure coppers. Ask Ian Tomlinson. Or Delroy Smellie.

[
Apparently, not going too well for Shelby Alwani ( the harridan in yellow)
Just a shame that lil miss camera girl has not been named and shamed yet, now that would be even better to see

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Check this out,

Did a search for her here, follow all the links, all closed accounts

Old job
Faceache
Twatter
LinkedIn

There is a spider scape left in the search engine from what lloks like her old employer...BuildSpaceUK

A "Social butterfly" that has just found out she is going to experience reverse metamorphosis back into a maggot.

This is crown jewel chaps...

get those comments on
Apparently she left in Febuary - pre Covid & pre kneel on a <insert own bias here> day so she appears to be a 'free agent'. If you want to hunt her / it down, try more up to date means.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

Nobody likes combative, show-'em-who's-boss policing except insecure coppers. Ask Ian Tomlinson. Or Delroy Smellie.
" Police fairly, impartially and professionally. Without fear, nor favour " would seem to be an adequate response - I do agree with your second sentence though.

Do you think the crowd saw the soy boys in blue taking a knee as a sign of weakness ( or wokeness ? )

Or did they think that the two bobbys ignoring some basic crowd principles ( as outlined by @foggy_balla ) were uber nails and just lulling them in to a false sense of security ?

I made no mention of any combative “style” of policing. A neutral stance in their situation would have been suitable enough. The actions of those two balloons made no impact whatsoever on the crowd dynamic.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you think the crowd saw the soy boys in blue taking a knee as a sign of weakness ( or wokeness ? )

Or did they think that the two bobbys ignoring some basic crowd principles ( as outlined by @foggy_balla ) were uber nails and just lulling them in to a false sense of security ?
"taking a knee" Nothing personal - over here it's FECKIN' KNEELING - and it's KNEELING in case you missed it:mad::roll::-x

That's better;)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
"taking a knee" Nothing personal - over here it's FECKIN' KNEELING - and it's KNEELING in case you missed it:mad::roll::-x

That's better;)
Nothing personal but if you mistook me for a yank then you're thicker than a whale omelette.

Apparently she left in Febuary - pre Covid & pre kneel on a <insert own bias here> day so she appears to be a 'free agent'. If you want to hunt her / it down, try more up to date means.
Not really, she's dug her own hole on the dole, Shes a right "Karen" in Training
...curious...whats an up-to-date means if not the mighty tracker free search engine DDG and InternetArchive?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not really, she's dug her own hole on the dole, Shes a right "Karen" in Training
...curious...whats an up-to-date means if not the mighty tracker free search engine DDG and InternetArchive?
If you read the link on post 613, check the date, as of 28/05/20, she was still working for them.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Nothing personal but if you mistook me for a yank then you're thicker than a whale omelette.
No I didn't - and as I said 'nothing personal', i just get sick of the yank phrases / words like uptick, calling out, double down, take a knee, hunkering down etc. etc. becoming commonplace in British language - mostly encouraged and repeated ad nauseam by 'the media'.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Seeing as the original evidence came from Twitter, maybe check her ex-employer's comments?

Well it worked for me. I realise it may not be empirical evidence but at this time of day it's good enough for now.

Latest Threads