Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Good on the kids. Shame on the idiot moaning about how they couldn't leave the graffiti up for one day on their precious memorial.
Amazing how these slogans are important enough to require vandalism of public property but somehow aren't important enough to be painted all over their own homes.

This is why I couldnt give a toss about BLM, being anything but a racist organisation in itself, and will happly wind up the lefties

1591281434381.png

Amazing how these slogans are important enough to require vandalism of public property but somehow aren't important enough to be painted all over their own houses.
Maybe the guilty parties are in council properties so they dont want to risk being billed for the repairs ?

This is why I couldnt give a toss about BLM, being anything but a racist organisation in itself, and will happly wind up the lefties

View attachment 479416
Those kids who deface memorials have no idea of tens of thousands of Caribbean, African, Indian and other ethnicity who died to let them have their freedom to demonstrate. They are spitting in the faces of men and women who had far greater courage than they could ever summon.

As for the self loathing mother who coaxed her child to take a knee, its bordering on child abuse. The term formative years exists for a very good reason.

As for the self loathing mother who coaxed her child to take a knee, its bordering on child abuse. The term formative years exists for a very good reason.
Apart from ‘taking the knee’, it’s the rainbow ‘Privileged’ that really bugs me.
With a parent like that, the child is heading for a future of self-loathing because of her colour.

DTBA

War Hero
Why were we told to #dontlookbackinanger when loads of white children were eviscerated at a concert in Manchester, but the death of some ******* criminal ape in America should get us all livid?

Why were we told to #dontlookbackinanger when loads of white children were eviscerated at a concert in Manchester, but the death of some ******* criminal ape in America should get us all livid?
Because Black Lives Matter
We should be grateful we were allowed a concert and the chance to support the tea light industry

Those kids who deface memorials have no idea of tens of thousands of Caribbean, African, Indian and other ethnicity who died to let them have their freedom to demonstrate. They are spitting in the faces of men and women who had far greater courage than they could ever summon.

I'm quite flabbergasted by the enormous historical ignorance.

Had the Nazis won the war all these fkers would be in death camps, including every ethnic minority in the country. And yet they choose to deface the very symbol which stopped that from happening.

It's a bit like burning down a fire station to protest about someone dying in an arson attack. The dumb fucks.

Had the Nazis won the war all these fkers would be in death camps, including every ethnic minority in the country. And yet they choose to deface the very symbol which stopped that from happening.

It's a bit like burning down a fire station to protest about someone dying in an arson attack. The dumb fucks.
100%

Just to refresh everyone's mind, yesterday 03 June was the anniversary of the of 2017 London Bridge and Borough Market attack. 8 killed , 48 injured

RIP

ETA No black lives were taken in this terror attack

RIP.JPG

Last edited:
I ain't. One thing is plain and clear though: attempting to reason - no matter how rationally - with angry, middle class, white liberals is a wasted effort. They are right and everyone else is wrong. They are on permanent send.

Latest Threads