Are we going to see riots this summer ?

however, young Floyd it appears was no angel, he had served time in the penitentiary , for an Assault and robbery, and had other charges recorded ranging from theft with a firearm to Drugs
So a lazy idle nasty bastard who took the easy course in life,
then he was caught bang to rights passing hookey notes , something I gather the US treasury gets upset about, as do shop owners who lose out
its a 20 year stretch in chokey for that crime and a big ass fine of a quarter of a million greenbacks
...I splurted a mouthful of tea across my shreddies (...to be clear, I refer to Shredded Wheat rather than undercrackers) yesterday morning when on 5Live this was all being discussed and the Floyd fella was described in hushed tones as being a 'gentle giant'... ffs!! Gentle??! GENTLE??!!!

Seadog

ADC
Will anyone else be taking the kneel in honour of black lives matter?
It’s had a deescalatory effect when used by some police forces in the US but in the first picture in post #370 it looks lame and the punters still look hate filled. On that showing, the Met taking a knee is ‘trying too hard’ like police cars painted in ‘Pride’ colours.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
1591227814764.png

...I splurted a mouthful of tea across my shreddies (...to be clear, I refer to Shredded Wheat rather than undercrackers) yesterday morning when on 5Live this was all being discussed and the Floyd fella was described in hushed tones as being a 'gentle giant'... ffs!! Gentle??! GENTLE??!!!
Not only a gentle giant, but a gentle giant who was trying to turn his life around......by passing forged $20 bills.

No he didn't He just shifted the MSM narrative to the issue of racism. covid-19 is still out there and infecting the a-r-s-eholes who are participating in rioting and pillage, at an exponential rate. The more of those scrotes drop off the perch the better I'll like it.

NSP

LE
Apropos of nothing, do baton rounds come in 40mm link...?

BobbHope

War Hero
Irony central today. Sky news, bitterly disapointed that the punched policeman did not escalate to full scale looting, rape and pillage chopped to a far more civilised protest at the Windrush memorial in Brixton.

Unlike Whitehall where black lives mattered, unless you chose to un-socially distance, thereby putting your own mum, partner or kids at risk, the residents of gentrified Brixton seemed far more awoke. About 90% white and sensibly distanced. Chanting was a little reticent but I did see a black bloke having a fag and watching on. Apparently the names of those abused or violated by racism were listed. I'm not sure if PC Blakelock was included.

Last edited:
There'll be Stephen Lawrence statue somewhere I guarantee it.
He was a knut-- just like the knuts that killed him---Apparently.--- so I've heard from people "In the know!"! -- Allegedly.

Maybe accidentally deploy a couple of mobile phone jammers as well?
Maybe " accidentally" terminate the unemployment/ other benefit claims of anyong arrested or known to have been at these riots-for that is what they are-riots.

After this faux pas a few years ago and senior officers penchants for being right on and trendy, I fully expect the CDS et al to take a knee as soon as someone gets a camera.

I think I will develop a Cringometer especially for the event.

There was a fashion for bikers calling the rozzers 'Bronzes' for a while. From 'Mad Max' but I've no idea why.

As for riots, it wouldn't surprise me in the least. Hot weather and boredom. The only thing slowing them down is the lack of an excuse.

Perhaps some community leader could take one for the team.
bronze shield-police i.d.

Was he also an aspiring, talented raper?
....well he did a stint in jail for theft, another one for possession of drugs, another for criminal trespass and going equipped, another for drugs again, then one for armed and aggravated robbery.... but he says he don't know nothin' 'bout no raping.... "I ain't no sex pest"

I think I will develop a Cringometer especially for the event.
Brotherton_Lad put up a picture of himself and a load of other publicity seeking tits, posing at the end of Eid.
(Because he's cool, hip and down with kids), that was fairly cringeworthy, so taking a knee wont be anything special for the spastics wanting a photo op.

I am a bit confused, I dont have a problem with peoples colour race or religion,
but this Floyd fella confuses me
first of all, the way he was restrained is wrong even I know that, but he lives in another country where the police force is very militarised no doubt due to the vast amount of Police officers killed every day, so they tend to be rather robust and shoot you if you do silly things
but I cannot change that, I cannot vote in that Country, nor would their leaders listen to me, for the simple reason that I know sweet FA about the American Judicial and Police system, even after watching Perry Mason for 3 months of lockdown

however, young Floyd it appears was no angel, he had served time in the penitentiary , for an Assault and robbery, and had other charges recorded ranging from theft with a firearm to Drugs
So a lazy idle nasty bastard who took the easy course in life,
then he was caught bang to rights passing hookey notes , something I gather the US treasury gets upset about, as do shop owners who lose out
its a 20 year stretch in chokey for that crime and a big ass fine of a quarter of a million greenbacks
no doubt given time we will find out he had been doing this all over town
now in the videos I saw, he was behaving himself, but I gather he kicked off when placed in the car, perhaps the upholstery was tan vinyl and not to his liking, who knows ?
but the fact is, if he had behaved like the rest of the local people, black white Asian whatever, and worked for a living, then it is unlikely that other than a traffic offence that he would have been arrested for a felony
now if I go into town and commit a crime, kick off and get restrained, are people in American going to go radio rental about it ? nope
It is almost as if some peoples lives are so shallow and meaningless that they wish to join the crowd of like minded idiots to let some of that fame rub off

and as for the imbeciles who wreck property and steal, I hope the full weight of the law descends upon them
I just hope that none of our English Born village idiots decide to kick off and loot
if they do I hope its in Tottenham, where the Lovely Turks bless them, have a real sense of community and family loyalty , and will be out with the axes and bacon slicers to stop all of that malarky a bit quick
Kebab any one ?
Interesting; I hadn't heard that, the media are absolutely flagellating over the gentle giant and he was a big fella. Having seen something of the world, people like the police react in that way, when feeling nervous and scared, you overreact and clearly floyd gave the police that feeling. One wonders how the officers in question can get a fair trial, when the media and politicians have already convicted them...

As an aside a good example of media bias is C4 News last night highlighted some graffiti next to the white house and failed to mention it was the infamous church whose windows were put out and trump visited. I thought it the essential problem with what we are told and by intentionally omitting a piece of information that would change perception, we are instead essentially lied too.

Latest Threads