Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Those that profit from race baiting (Yes you Al Sharpton) don't want harmony, they need division and hatred to flourish.
The "Reverend" Al Sharpton is the worst of the bunch. He has been on the wrong side of the racial divide question whipping up frenzy and more hate ever since the Tawana Brawley case in the 80s. That is a "man" I would dearly love to develop permanent laryngitis.

Star Wars.
Still haven't heard of him. The twit must have been in the Star Wars moves that were made after the canonical 3 were shot, I didn't see any of those. no point, I thought.

That's pretty intense. The Koreans are pretty nasty when provoked; I met them in the Army. You might say they're our Gurhkas. KATUSAs rule. :D

Last edited:
Still haven't heard of him. The twit must have been in the Star Wars moves that were made after the canonical 3 were shot, I didn't see any of those. no point, I thought.
Par Avion Junior, although born long after the original three Star Wars movies loves them , but detests the recent PC remakes as do his mates.

Scorcher68

Old-Salt
The "Reverend" Al Sharpton is the worst of the bunch. He has been on the wrong side of the racial divide question whipping up frenzy and more hate ever since the Tawana Brawley case in the 80s. That is a "man" I would dearly love to develop permanent laryngitis.
Its on youtube if you want to watch it .The late Christopher Hitchens take him to the cleaners in a debate .Quite amusing .

GDog

Clanker
Waving an "I can't breath" sign whilst choosing to travel to central London so you can wedge yourself into close quarters with hundreds of other people during a respiratory virus pandemic.

I'm so ******* done

Waving an "I can't breath" sign whilst choosing to travel to central London so you can wedge yourself into close quarters with hundreds of other people during a respiratory virus pandemic.

I'm so ******* done
BIG shortage of common sense to say the least!!

Sent from my SM-T515 using Tapatalk

The whole thing has been perfect for the worlds ‘celebrities’ to emerge from under their rocks.

Its on youtube if you want to watch it .The late Christopher Hitchens take him to the cleaners in a debate .Quite amusing .
Don't forget Jesse Jackson, threatened to sue NASCAR because there were no black drivers, they settled by giving him money to train black people.

How many drivers has this money trained in the over 30 years since? None.

Inflaming racial hatred is good business for some in the African American community.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Latest Threads