Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
PC Rain is indeed a friend in the hour of need.

I already know the answer to my own question, but as we are still under lockdown, why aren't the police preventing the mass assembly of thousands of people in Hyde Park.

It is going to kick off at some point. BLM/Antifa/unwashed are bound to, just out of boredom if anything else.

We had protest outside an empty Bournemouth council offices yesterday. Pointless in the extreme.

I already know the answer to my own question, but as we are still under lockdown, why aren't the police preventing the mass assembly of thousands of people in Hyde Park.

It is going to kick off at some point. BLM/Antifa/unwashed are bound to, just out of boredom if anything else.

We had protest outside an empty Bournemouth council offices yesterday. Pointless in the extreme.
That is what stimulated the original thread posting, a fear and sense that doing nothing out of fear, will eventually give licence, or enough rope and the idiots will kick off big style and then the plod will find that they're are outmatched and lose control as happened last time.

why aren't the police preventing the mass assembly of thousands of people in Hyde Park.
Pointless in the extreme.
This lot will be at the front of the queue, criticising the Government when the inevitable 2nd wave of the virus arrives. Still, at least most of them are wearing face masks. :roll:
Is Social Distancing even possible on the overcrowded moral high ground?

The sight of 800 or so pasty white people standing outside Belfast City Hall chanting "Black Lives Matter" is literally painful to watch.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
This one has issues, mainly with spelling
Screenshot (3).png

Yer, that's told 'im luv.... 6/10

I think this is a double act, the one on the right clearly feels the need to expand upon the catchy message.
Screenshot (4).png

Loses points for breakdown of logic, 4/10

I'm putting this on a stick.

8947893475-1.jpg

Big shot actor John Boyega has just featured on the news, rabble rousing. How hard it must be , being a highly paid Hollywood star. My opinion of him has gone down.

I wish more people thought like this. Why turn a regrettable incident perpetrated by a knob end of a cop into a racial hatred issue and loot and pillage the town(s)? I sometimes despair of my fellow Americans.It's as if there has been no progress in the race relations in this country since the civil unrest of the 1960s. I thought that there would be some progress when the majority elected a ()half) black man to be president, but the blacks seem to be on a hair trigger and resentful as ever.
Those that profit from race baiting (Yes you Al Sharpton) don't want harmony, they need division and hatred to flourish.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
The sight of 800 or so pasty white people standing outside Belfast City Hall chanting "Black Lives Matter" is literally painful to watch.
Black & Tan lives matter

Latest Threads