Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Dozens of black people are murdered all the time at the hands of black street gangs. Where is the BLM condemnation?
They turn a blind eye.

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
Operation Trident anyone?

_.https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrJQ56LutZe0TkALzwM34lQ;_ylu=X3oDMTEyZXNycmNpBGNvbG8DaXIyBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjk4MDNfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1591159564/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fen.wikipedia.org%2fwiki%2fOperation_Trident_%28Metropolitan_Police%29/RK=2/RS=w9EP8_Xg7DGd0NM_.CvlccKffmQ-

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Operation Trident anyone?

_.https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrJQ56LutZe0TkALzwM34lQ;_ylu=X3oDMTEyZXNycmNpBGNvbG8DaXIyBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjk4MDNfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1591159564/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fen.wikipedia.org%2fwiki%2fOperation_Trident_%28Metropolitan_Police%29/RK=2/RS=w9EP8_Xg7DGd0NM_.CvlccKffmQ-

Eh?

Dry powder fire extinguishers are a useful rioter-suppressant....
As well as their intended use, obviously. I find it makes sense to keep some in the car along with large cable ties, for unexpected car bodywork repairs obviously...
sounds like a rape kit ?

holyphuc

Old-Salt
I wish more people thought like this. Why turn a regrettable incident perpetrated by a knob end of a cop into a racial hatred issue and loot and pillage the town(s)? I sometimes despair of my fellow Americans.It's as if there has been no progress in the race relations in this country since the civil unrest of the 1960s. I thought that there would be some progress when the majority elected a ()half) black man to be president, but the blacks seem to be on a hair trigger and resentful as ever.
Why is he always described as half black and never half white?

Big BLM demo planned in Hyde Park tomorrow. Not ideal as lots of space for violence-minded hangers on to exploit.
I fully expect the US situation to spill over in some form into London, due to our BLM types having their own agenda, to the support of the woke brigade, and to media hype.
Twats the lot of them.

BopBopBop

War Hero
Big BLM demo planned in Hyde Park tomorrow. Not ideal as lots of space for violence-minded hangers on to exploit.
I fully expect the US situation to spill over in some form into London, due to our BLM types having their own agenda, to the support of the woke brigade, and to media hype.
Twats the lot of them.
Perfectly placed for last minute 'shopping' in Oxford Street.

Mrsheeny

War Hero
Spot on, Mrsheeny. Who does look out for the young white working class no-hopers? Where are their advocates?
Its the ones not on social media, the quiet ones.

Alternatively there is 'Morgoths review' on youtube who makes some good points.

Last edited:
I wish more people thought like this. Why turn a regrettable incident perpetrated by a knob end of a cop into a racial hatred issue and loot and pillage the town(s)? I sometimes despair of my fellow Americans.It's as if there has been no progress in the race relations in this country since the civil unrest of the 1960s. I thought that there would be some progress when the majority elected a ()half) black man to be president, but the blacks seem to be on a hair trigger and resentful as ever.
Mrs Par Avion has been telling me that on the South Korean news it has been saying that 79 Korean owned shops have been looted. For some strange reason there hasn't been anything about it in the Guardian, BBC, or CNN. Doesn't fit the agenda I suppose.The same thing happened in the 1992 LA riots, over 2,000 Korean owned shops were looted.

Mrs Par Avion has been telling me that on the South Korean news it has been saying that 79 Korean owned shops have been looted. For some strange reason there hasn't been anything about it in the Guardian, BBC, or CNN. Doesn't fit the agenda I suppose.The same thing happened in the 1992 LA riots, over 2,000 Korean owned shops were looted.
In 1992 the Korean Americans fought back.

I wonder how it will go down when the bodies start piling up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No riots today in Liverpool - PC Rain is on duty.

There was a large gathering in the City Centre yesterday evening (but a very peaceful one, if sans social distancing) I wonder how much resolve they would have shown in the face of some showers?

Mrsheeny

War Hero
Twats the lot of them.
I don't seem to remember the outrage, the mass demonstrations when a 7yr old girl was decapitated in front of her parents on Mothers day just 2 months ago by a Somali migrant woman in Bolton. That wasn't bigged up as a race issue, or a religious issue or even classed as terrorism.

No, it was quickly dealt with to stop that, to stop any riots or demonstrations, it was done under the secret veil of the mental health act and she was a 1 off, nothing to see, straight down the memory hole.

Its a bit like when a terrorist attack happens, the Police aren't rolled out to protect the general population, they're hurriedly sent to guard the mosques. Yet when the shoe is on the other foot, they do nothing to quell the anger and stop the destruction. I'd go as far as to say they fan the flames. When I say they I mean everyone from slebs, politicians, the media, the police top brass and other civil servants and government officials.

I can see it now, Hyde Park demo turns ugly as Diane Abbott turns up. Only joking. But that will be the flash point, which will start spilling out into the other big towns and cities across the Country.

What they need is starve them of publicity on the news and social media, have a word with councils, sports clubs, slebs etc to not fan the flames. Round up all of the ring leaders and arrest them under the terrorism act and hold for 7 days or whatever it is. Round up the local gang members in London under any offence to keep them off the streets and pray for rain.

Infiltrate the demo with a load of agents handing out super strength skunk so that it calms the atmosphere -

'What do we want!?'

'Errmm, could do with some monster munch, space raiders, maybe some haribo'

'When do we want it?!'

'Whenever'

In 1992 the Korean Americans fought back.

I wonder how it will go down when the bodies start piling up.

Latest Threads