Are we going to see riots this summer ?

apparently there is a #blackouttuesday, but tomorrow is #dontgiveatosswednesday

Dear god...

Radio 1 DJ Clara Amfo held back tears today as she revealed she missed her show yesterday over the death, with her mental health having been 'in a really bad way'.

Mrsheeny

War Hero
Its even affected my sports team, they've put all over social media about black out tuesday or BLM or something. What a crock of shit.

Its awful what happened, there wasn't really any need to kneel on his neck, could have knelt on his shoulder blade. But the copper has been done for it, that should be the end of it.

But what really gets me with all of this is the black folks, the liberals, the left and basically 99% of people will say you shouldn't blame a whole group of people because of 1 persons act, for instance when terrorism happens it was a lone wolf, don't blame all muslims or irish people for it. The same goes for other groups of people when its grooming gangs, that not all muslims are like that and it was a small minority, same with the stabbings in London etc.

So why when 1 persons actions results in a bloke being killed do they turn it into a race issue and not just an issue on its own, between 1 bloke and another? That all the police in the US are prone to killing innocent black men, and that its being ignored and it isnt, it really isnt.

The problem isn't racism in the US Police forces, its that the odd knob head will get in and a **** up will occur. The US police force has an issue with training and recruiting the best people for the job

The US citizens can protest about police brutallity, thats fine but when they riot I hope they all get the book thrown at them.

Like I said, its a shame that a man lost his life because of this but the copper is being dealt with, justice will be served. But all in all, they shouldn't tarnish everyone with the same brush just as they ask us not to.

With America catching fire and our idiotic new culture prone to copycat i.e. a protest already in London for BLM. Will we see a riot of three this summer ?
GettyImages-1216547900.jpg

So tell me again, how is this "Track and Trace App." going to work?

View attachment 478827

We should use it to track and trace the idiots protesting, actually give them the virus then quarantine them on a ship for, I dunno, a decade?

View attachment 478827

Vanity is one of the deadly sins and the vainglorious youth have absolutely no shame.

How does the death of a person in the US create such uproar? There will be hundreds being slaughtered on a daily basis in Africa, I dont see those black lives being protested over.

Do only US black citizens killed by white policmen matter or does it not have the same ring to it?
Dozens of black people are murdered all the time at the hands of black street gangs. Where is the BLM condemnation?

Dozens of black people are murdered all the time at the hands of black street gangs. Where is the BLM condemnation?
I wonder how many brothers are killed in Africa from their progressive policing methods, but they don't count right?

Russian doctors being thrown out of windows, North Korea, the Middle East, there's plenty of reasons to protest for human rights, can't bash Trump or the right with those though.

According to the Mail article Holly and Phil (who they, Ed?) have promised to ‘re-educate themselves’. We are truly at the point Winston Smith reaches in 1984 where he begs to confess but needs to be told what to confess to.

So Betty Bigtits and Gordon the ******* Gopher are off to a North Korean re-education camp? I'd buy that for a dollar. That's Prime Time folks!

According to the Mail article Holly and Phil (who they, Ed?) have promised to ‘re-educate themselves’. We are truly at the point Winston Smith reaches in 1984 where he begs to confess but needs to be told what to confess to.
The good old principle of 'Self Criticism' so beloved by Mao Zedong and Politburos of the Communist world.
Used to great effect in Grenada which caused a mini revolution with executions and the later US invasion.
Another batshit Marxist idea :roll:

Mrsheeny

War Hero
Thats exactly right. Its as if to say 'I don't really get what you're all protesting about but because I'm on the gravy train I want to tow the line, so I'm willing to cuckold myself into believing something that isn't true'. Cowards.

When they talk about racism, why do they think it's ok to use the term white privilege? Isn't that a term to describe a whole group of people and their traits based on the colour of their skin? So a racist term then?

When I hear that term it really fucks me off. If you want to know my childhood watch the film Kes, its like a ******* documentary about my childhood, only I had it harder. So it bugs be when I hear that term. If anyone is privaliged its the BAME folk as there is positive bias to excel them and promote them in all walks of life.

Last edited:
apparently there is a #blackouttuesday, but tomorrow is #dontgiveatosswednesday

Perhaps all radio stations worldwide should join in & not play records by or featuring black artists for the full blackout vibe.

That should hit them in the pocket when the royalty cheque is a bit lighter.

Offa

War Hero
Thats exactly right. Its as if to say 'I don't really get what you're all protesting about but because I'm on the gravy train I want to tow the line, so I'm willing to cuckold myself into believing something that isn't true'. Cowards.

When they talk about racism, why do they think it's ok to use the term white privilege? Isn't that a term to describe a whole group of people and their traits based on the colour of their skin? So a racist term then?

When I hear that term it really fucks me off. If you want to know my childhood watch the film Kes, its like a ******* documentary about my childhood, only I had it harder. So it bugs be when I hear that term. If anyone is privaliged its the BAME folk as there is positive bias to excel them and promote them in all walks of life.
Spot on, Mrsheeny. Who does look out for the young white working class no-hopers? Where are their advocates?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I think Brixton was 81. 1985 was the Tottenham riots when PC Keith Blakelock was murdered.
There was another in '85, I lived up the road from Brixton and remember it well, as the fkin rioters kicked off in Streatham and plod closed my local on the last night I had of civvy freedom as I was off to sunny Aldershot the following day.

Its even affected my sports team, they've put all over social media about black out tuesday or BLM or something. What a crock of shit.

Its awful what happened, there wasn't really any need to kneel on his neck, could have knelt on his shoulder blade. But the copper has been done for it, that should be the end of it.

But what really gets me with all of this is the black folks, the liberals, the left and basically 99% of people will say you shouldn't blame a whole group of people because of 1 persons act, for instance when terrorism happens it was a lone wolf, don't blame all muslims or irish people for it. The same goes for other groups of people when its grooming gangs, that not all muslims are like that and it was a small minority, same with the stabbings in London etc.

So why when 1 persons actions results in a bloke being killed do they turn it into a race issue and not just an issue on its own, between 1 bloke and another? That all the police in the US are prone to killing innocent black men, and that its being ignored and it isnt, it really isnt.

The problem isn't racism in the US Police forces, its that the odd knob head will get in and a **** up will occur. The US police force has an issue with training and recruiting the best people for the job

The US citizens can protest about police brutallity, thats fine but when they riot I hope they all get the book thrown at them.

Like I said, its a shame that a man lost his life because of this but the copper is being dealt with, justice will be served. But all in all, they shouldn't tarnish everyone with the same brush just as they ask us not to.
I wish more people thought like this. Why turn a regrettable incident perpetrated by a knob end of a cop into a racial hatred issue and loot and pillage the town(s)? I sometimes despair of my fellow Americans.It's as if there has been no progress in the race relations in this country since the civil unrest of the 1960s. I thought that there would be some progress when the majority elected a ()half) black man to be president, but the blacks seem to be on a hair trigger and resentful as ever.

It's their default setting. You can take a black man out of Africa... etc. For the same reason you'll never see a scouser on the Antiques Roadshow.

anglo

LE
And thats going off the basis that there actually is 16% of the population are BAME. Also, its known that certain members of our society wont adhere to British law and will only do what their imam tells them. So thats why police forces go cap in hand to these imams to get them on board to get them to play our tune. Right, I work at a hospital with a large Pakistani/Indian population on the doorstep, when they announced lockdown I was on lates so leaving work at 10pm. Normally its quiet around there, even in the day time, but the lockdown week I saw the same group of 4 pakistani/indian lads aged about 20 walking down the main road looking around is if they were sticking 2 fingers up to the lockdown. So if 4 lads get fines, and nobody else breaks lockdown for a while those figures are going to be skewed unfavourably to the BAME community. We saw them praying in tennis courts and playing cricket in the parks, this was at the start of it all so if there is a slightly higher percentage of BAME being fined for breaking social distancing its probably because they flipping well deserve the fines. Before they start blaming the 'institutionalised racist police force' (What a load of rubbish) they need to have a long look at themselves.

When you think about it, the majority of the shielded persons aged 70 and over will be white, so that alters the numbers of people who will be breaking social distancing laws because the over 70s will be locked away. That changes things.
And thats going off the basis that there actually is 16% of the population are BAME.

There must be more than that, there's a BAME in every advert on de box,

Latest Threads