Are we going to see riots this summer ?

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
no riots this year as its going to piss down for three months after lockdown is lifted.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I hope you don't use that excuse if an ex REME VM copper stops you. He knows it's black nasty and a big FO hammer for all repairs
Got them too, obvs. ;)

Mrsheeny

War Hero
‘We‘ve got every right to burn it down’ one criminal/vandal/rioter just said on the news.
This was after they’d just turned a car over belong to ‘a white man’ according to one of his mates.

Unbelievable.

Edit;
Some ‘BAME’ celeb has just shoe horned in COVID as well.
Darn that racist flu.
If they dont like it so much, maybe the left wing slebs, race baiting politicians, Communist students (future Tory MPs) and the perma-victims can all bugger off and be given a piece of land somewhere in the world to call their own and stop trying to destroy the country from within like a 5th column.

On the other hand, there was something on MSN saying that Police across the country have been handing out penalties for breaking social distancing disproportionately towards members of the BAME community, and have been told to reign it in, so in effect let them off in case one of them breaks the law, gets arrested and causes outrage.

I'd much prefer it if everyone was treated the same regardless of ethnicity in the eyes of the law.

Here is the link, actually the gruniad so no surprise there. 16% of the population are BAME yet received 22% of fines. Can the Gruniad not just accept the figures, we have the best and fairest police force in the world?
I can see the flaw in that argument right off the bat.

Each Police force has handled enforcement of the lockdown differently. My local Ruralshire force seems to have social distanced itself from the public. I've heard similar from others. We have a very small ethnic minority population. We've also had comparatively few CV19 cases. So proportionate use of the powers. The risk is low, therefore enforcement action is less urgent. Equally you get fewer coppers per square meter to actually issue the fines.

Now, hop over to a high population density location, such as London, which has a very large population of minority's, so much so they might be nearing the majority. You'll get Cv19 ripping through the community, due to the closeness of the population. This means you need tougher enforcement to protect lives. Due to the higher number of protected characteristics you get more hits on those as a percentage of the whole. For example, locally to me you'd need to spend considerable police resource's just to find a minority to victimise!

Now, if the percentage breakdown remained when you looked at a single force, then I'd happily concede that there might be a problem, and further checks on the data set may be needed, to ensure that there were no assholes roaming around.
But that opens a whole can of worms that could result in an answer that causes serious uproar.

As inevitable as the sun rising in the morning, the celeb culture has jumped on the bandwagon and I am shortly expecting concerts for floyd and other idiocies.... Trump had initially posted kind stuff about the death and only after the violence began, did he respond in his normal way and as ever, no criticism is allowed of BAME and that is a very dangerous thing to tolerate, as it encourages more violence in the name of anti-trump, which the celeb culture is heavily supportive of.

Politics seems to infect almost everything and why I am convinced we will have riots this summer. The cummings skirmishes and last weekends floyd protests are merely the early skirmishes.

Mrsheeny

War Hero
I can see the flaw in that argument right off the bat.

Each Police force has handled enforcement of the lockdown differently. My local Ruralshire force seems to have social distanced itself from the public. I've heard similar from others. We have a very small ethnic minority population. We've also had comparatively few CV19 cases. So proportionate use of the powers. The risk is low, therefore enforcement action is less urgent. Equally you get fewer coppers per square meter to actually issue the fines.

Now, hop over to a high population density location, such as London, which has a very large population of minority's, so much so they might be nearing the majority. You'll get Cv19 ripping through the community, due to the closeness of the population. This means you need tougher enforcement to protect lives. Due to the higher number of protected characteristics you get more hits on those as a percentage of the whole. For example, locally to me you'd need to spend considerable police resource's just to find a minority to victimise!

Now, if the percentage breakdown remained when you looked at a single force, then I'd happily concede that there might be a problem, and further checks on the data set may be needed, to ensure that there were no assholes roaming around.
But that opens a whole can of worms that could result in an answer that causes serious uproar.
And thats going off the basis that there actually is 16% of the population are BAME. Also, its known that certain members of our society wont adhere to British law and will only do what their imam tells them. So thats why police forces go cap in hand to these imams to get them on board to get them to play our tune. Right, I work at a hospital with a large Pakistani/Indian population on the doorstep, when they announced lockdown I was on lates so leaving work at 10pm. Normally its quiet around there, even in the day time, but the lockdown week I saw the same group of 4 pakistani/indian lads aged about 20 walking down the main road looking around is if they were sticking 2 fingers up to the lockdown. So if 4 lads get fines, and nobody else breaks lockdown for a while those figures are going to be skewed unfavourably to the BAME community. We saw them praying in tennis courts and playing cricket in the parks, this was at the start of it all so if there is a slightly higher percentage of BAME being fined for breaking social distancing its probably because they flipping well deserve the fines. Before they start blaming the 'institutionalised racist police force' (What a load of rubbish) they need to have a long look at themselves.

When you think about it, the majority of the shielded persons aged 70 and over will be white, so that alters the numbers of people who will be breaking social distancing laws because the over 70s will be locked away. That changes things.

Last edited:
Are we going to see the same outrage, demonstrations, and front page articles in the Guardian when the next white Afrikaner farmer and his farmer are brutaly murdered in South Africa?

Nope- Thought not.

Indeed, Just look at the figures from 15 years ago, which rarely if ever hit MSM in this country.
70,000 Whites Murdered in ‘Modern’ South Africa; Obama’s African Legacy
snip "Since Nelson Mandela and the communist African National Congress (ANC) took over South Africa, more than 70,000 whites have been murdered and untold numbers have been robbed, raped and tortured.
But you will not hear about this in the Western media, which fawns over the black terrorists who now run the once-prosperous country.
Every white person I met feared for his physical safety. Crime—murder, robbery and rape—is rampant. South Africa has the highest rape rate in the world and the second highest murder rate, making the country more dangerous than most parts of Iraq.
Many of these killings involve hideous torture. An old terrorist chant of the ANC is: Shoot the farmer! Kill the Boer!” This song has been sung in recent times even by President Jacob Zuma. "

No one offered Mrs Blakelock a seat in the Lords
A few years ago I put a post up, slightly tongue in cheek suggesting that in a few hundred years Stephen Lawrence would be worshipped in much the same way as Thomas a’Becket or Joan of Ark. I see it happening sooner than then given the almost Pope like devotion the BBC and others give to Doreen Lawrence’s racist ramblings

And with any luck dismissed sans pension and other benefits. After all Boris got rid of the useless Blair (the one in the Met) back in the day.
Can you imagine the wailing and general chimping out if the PM was to give a gay female top cop her P45.

It would be framed as all about her genitals and sexuality and nothing else.

They would be the only ones peddling it but BoJo would be the Misogynist, homophobe et al.
Thank Zeus she's not Bleck.

A few years ago I put a post up, slightly tongue in cheek suggesting that in a few hundred years Stephen Lawrence would be worshipped in much the same way as Thomas a’Becket or Joan of Ark. I see it happening sooner than then given the almost Pope like devotion the BBC and others give to Doreen Lawrence’s racist ramblings
There'll be Stephen Lawrence statue somewhere I guarantee it.

Don’t we now have the totally pointless Stephen Lawrence Day, the day before St. George’s Day.
Sadly yes.

Imagine having a day to commemorate the thousands of white people murdered in SA from racist attacks, or sports teams "taking a knee" for such a thing. Never happen, that would be racist.

Latest Threads