• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Are we envious of the USA?

Are we envious?

• Poor deluded fools

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes we're jealous

• No, just think it's funny

• You must be fcking joking

• Great place, but silly people

• Better than being French

• But only just

• Love to be a yank, if they lost the chip

• Total voters
Well are we?

A certain sherman on here sent me a particularly funny mail to my inbox, I was shocked and saddened. He is the biggest SOB on the block, and we merely take the moral high ground, and language...well...you never did hear such things Martha. I know it's all true because he said it, and he's American, so it must be.

So it is the land of the free, where Government is run by the people, for the people. Where the President plays politic for the people. They are the biggest and baddest with the best systems for almost anything.

Let's be honest, we are jealous aren't we?

fun place to visit But i would'nt want to live there
More to the point, it's a great place to visit..... the consumer/customer is always right.

However, if you're working there, if you're not in one of the top earning jobs you get treated like sh1t.

Also, where as out in the big wide world the yanks can be some of the biggest a55holes you are ever likley to meet, back at home, where they have less to prove, they are on the whole friendly, helpful and exellent hosts. Dare I say it they can almost be charming.

They are still not the cleverest race on the face of the earth and they have a very blinkerd view of the world in general..... but I put that down to the education system.

That said, sod living there! 8O

Latest Threads