Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we entering the final stage...??

That's Tesco value Beans
You're Beans in Hot Chili Sauce?

Ah, beaten to it...
Does that mean you're a Flight Lieutenant in the RAF?
I don't know who assigned you that barcode comrade but it says " 300 gram oven ready lasagne "
I've scanned your code.
It says you are a multi-pack of Heinz Tomato Soup
On balance it looks like I am a Heinz/Tesco’s product, possibly containing beans, served by my mother who was married to a Flt Lt (which just happens to be true my mother was married to a Flt Lt).

Does carrying a rolled up umbrella not work any more?
Only when accompanied with a copy of today's Times in the other hand.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Barcodes are a great invention for lowering the costs of shopping if you have printed your own and use the self service scanner.

My friend said.

Having dealt with a gentleman doing exactly this, he was rather put out when charged with obtaining property by deception and getting 4 years when they admitted doing it for an 18 month period across the country.

Barcodes are a great invention for lowering the costs of shopping if you have printed your own and use the self service scanner.

My friend said.
Tesco has finally worked that one out, the one person supervising the 5 self checkouts and scan as you shop is now supposed to be more vigilant.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Latest Threads