• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Are we done

It seems Lot 4 runs until 11:00hrs tomorrow.

Bit confusing, isn't it?

Do lots have a reserve?

Is someone coordinating it?

Can it be extended?

smudge67 said:
I believe so.

Except the sunnto watch....that auction ended earlier :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The penny's just dropped. :oops:

smudge67 said:
Whiskey_60 said:
bovvy said:
smudge67 said:
I believe so.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bovvy - I dare you to bid £251 on the watch.
Unfortunatley £250 is my max :(

I'll tell you what Smudge, because I like you.

If you win the watch and I win my admin panel, I'll swap you my admin panel for your watch - because I like you of course.

Only time I'm going to make this offer, choose wisely.

Whiskey_60 said:
smudge67 said:
Whiskey_60 said:
bovvy said:
smudge67 said:
I believe so.

Bovvy - I dare you to bid £251 on the watch.
Unfortunatley £250 is my max :(

I'll tell you what Smudge, because I like you.

If you win the watch and I win my admin panel, I'll swap you my admin panel for your watch - because I like you of course.

Only time I'm going to make this offer, choose wisely.
Hmmmm, let me think about that one.....an admin panel that I don't really need.....versus a watch.....that I don't "need" per se, but would like........hmmmmmm......it's a generous offer, but I'll stick with the watch ;) Thanks all the same though old bean.

It seems that many of these auctions are due to end in just over an hour. So get yer bids in quick.

Just over 15 minutes remaining.

What's the betting the ones that are ending tonight get extended until 11:00hrs tomorrow?

Latest Threads