Are We Becoming A Nation Of Robots ?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ALVIN, Apr 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With ever increasing rules and regulations and political correctness being introduced into our society year in year out, are we in danger of loosing our individualism and slowly but surely becoming a nation of robots?
  2. Fantastic, when do we become self aware and destroy the Earth?
  3. Are we not doing that now?
  4. Sod that, there isn't a decent car-factory canteen in the country.

Can I be the one out of Terminator?
  5. Sure, how hard can it be?

6. But seriously ...... If you knew what our future governments had up their sleeve for us over the next 10 years on this subject, you might have a shock on your ARRSE! ......... Think about it!
  7. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

To be honest ALVIN I'd say precisely the opposite is happening. If I may, stiff upper lipped, socially aware, adhering to etiquette and demonstrating general good form was the historical stereotyped Brit (Robot? Leviathan?), whereas today (as witnessed by myself manifesting queue fascism!) involves individuality to an extreme, pushing, shoving, literally and figuratively (war of all against all), etcetera, etcetera...
  8. Does not compute....
  9. I still have the greatest enthusiasm for the mission.....
  10. Alvin, I've told you not to spend so much time outside Buckingham Palace!
  11. [​IMG]
    I'm not adverse to a bit of assimilation :twisted:
  12. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Well I might change my name to Dorothy and start a line in oiling of joints if the tin(wo)men look like these two. Who cares if they 'haven't got a heart'? :twisted:
  13. How many of them do?