Are We About to See Another Tory Leader Drop

The Sunday Torygraph is carrying a story which informs us that at least two MPs have written to the chairman of the 1922 Committee calling for a vote of no confidence in Cameron. Taking into account that the Telegraph has a propensity for finding documents that subsequently are found to be false, is there a malais in the ranks of Tory MPs or is there smoke without fire.

The link

Thank you Oh Lord Buddha, just get rid of the Ho Ha Enry with a substance abuse problem then we can stuff the jock enamaled git before he give folks hard earned taxes to his African problem.
john
Oh and keep Sah Mingeing Cretins in their true position.
ie Bottom of the Heap of Manure that is British Politics.

Sven, I haven't noticed many posts from you lately, well, you are making up for it now. Have you been away or something?

I'd like to see David Davis take Cameron's job,but I've got a feeling that won't happen.

Random_Task said:
I'd like to see David Davis take Cameron's job,but I've got a feeling that won't happen.
What about mr.Blair as a new Conservative leader?

I can't vote Blue Labour

If the conservatives decide to go back to their core principles and appeal to patriotic, law abiding, conservative people then I may consider voting for them but not until.

Mr Cameron isnt the sharpest tool in the box. While his constituency (Witney) is directly affected by the floods he is planning to go to Africa on some "factfinding" mission. Get your priorities right Dave.

Now Dave's got his priorities right, by going to Africa to make us ALL aware of the 'poverty'. Especially whilst, right now, the majority of the UK is knee-deep underwater. (Because, you can bet, your bottom dollar - good 'ole MR G. Brown, will be out & about soon. At an area near you!) The Tories should consider getting rid of him.

How can the Tories expect to be taken seriously when:

* Parts of the UK are flooded
* They are not as popular for/with the voters
* Members of their OWN party, financially supports
NEW LABOUR-NO SHAME

We do not want reminding about the poverty in AFrica, when as the sayin' goes 'Charity begins at home'. Africa has had billions of aid either monetary/material given over the decades, and is still, no further forward.

Leave it to the professionals likes of Geldof & Bono. Perhaps, if they were shamed enough into donating some of the interest from their balances, from the off-shore accounts that they hold, it just might make a 'ittle difference; but, l wouldn't hold my breath.

No apologises for the tone of the letter, if offense has been caused so-be-it.

Cameron is a moon faced clown with the same number of policies as that of "Mr uninsured of Gloucester" ie none. He's a PR spiv and the majority of conservatives (note small c) saw him for exactly what he is.

No amount of PR stunts are going to persuade the electorate let alone keep the party faithful onboard. Unfortunately this will mean a Broon election victory which I couldn't stomach.

Call me Dave :D No Dave, I call you a cnut. :x

I hope that they do get shot of him. He's an embarrassment. They'll more than likely fair better with an older less 'hoody friendly' leader, instead of a Tony Blair clone who thinks filming himself cooking at home is 'gettin in touch wiv da peepel'.

The man's a chopper.

Boris Johnson,

First Henley,

Now going for London Mayor,

Next Conservative leader?

Tomorrow he world

At least PM's questions will be a laugh riot.

"Parts of the country are flooded? Did they go to Eton? No, tell them to stop bloody whinging"

Boris for PM!

Random_Task said:
I`ve been very impressed with him. Tied Labour up in knots over control orders.

William Hague has matured over the years and is an accomplished politician whose oratory skills are second to none.

I would like to see him as leader as he portrays a succinct knowledge with a wide range of fundamental issues and is not afraid of the PC Brigade jumping on him for racism or xenophobia (See Foreign Land Speech 2001).

Voting record (from Public Whip)

How William Hague voted on key issues since 2001:

Has never voted on a transparent Parliament.

Voted moderately against introducing a smoking ban.

Voted moderately against introducing ID cards.

Voted strongly against introducing foundation hospitals.

Voted very strongly against introducing student top-up fees.

Voted moderately against Labour's anti-terrorism laws.

Voted very strongly for the Iraq war.

Voted strongly for investigating the Iraq war.

Voted very strongly for replacing Trident.

Voted very strongly against the fox hunting ban.

Voted moderately against equal gay rights.

Get rid of Cameron. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please get rid of Cameron.

A whole two maybe possibly as many as six!!

I bet Broone and Ming the incontinent would dream of only having two MPs lining up behind them with sharpened knives.

Even Maggie in her hey-day always had more than two malcontents griping behind her back (Heath and Hesseltine to name but two)

I am sure whoever these two are, they will be chinless jobsworths who seldom stick their head up on any significant issues and are aggrieved because their leader hasn't recognised their brilliance and promoted them. Name-em, shame-em and chuck-em out - a good way for Dave to show some backbone. Then get on with attacking this shameful gov't.

We do not want reminding about the poverty in AFrica, when as the sayin' goes 'Charity begins at home'. Africa has had billions of aid either monetary/material given over the decades, and is still, no further forward.

Leave it to the professionals likes of Geldof & Bono. Perhaps, if they were shamed enough into donating some of the interest from their balances, from the off-shore accounts that they hold, it just might make a 'ittle difference; but, l wouldn't hold my breath.

No apologises for the tone of the letter, if offense has been caused so-be-it.
Most of the people who go to Africa are media whores looking to get respect as a "humanitarians", all the while people like Bono sped 1,000 quid for a first class ticket to fly their favorite hat to Italy. You'd almost think the Africa mess was helping their careers? That's most likely why "call me Dave" is going.

If they really wanted to help Africa they'd stop throwing all the aid over there, its just like putting a sticking plaster on a wound needing stitches, and start building up the roads and infastructure while backing entrepreneurship amongst African's in Africa.

Cameron is a loser. No charisma and never going to be PM. I think Hague peaked to early - if he became leader now I think he could win the next election for the tories.

We need to shamelessly copy Singapore and make a law, that only people with experience of running large organisations may stand for parliament. The principle being that MPs must show they have made a success of their own lives being meddling in other people's lives.
This single law would rid parliament of fanatics, mongs and Prescott type lizards.
I doubt that the present herds of underachievers in parliament would vote for it.

PS Isn't Cameron ashamed of how little he has done with his life, despite having such great advantages?

Surely, whoever is leading the Blue Wing of the Ruling Party needs to come up with some policies? Something they stand for, whether popular or not? Cameron seems to be following Blair's lead in never standing for anything unless a focus group has agreed it, and changing when the next focus group speaks.

The only thing any of them seem to stand for is getting themselves elected and staying in power with snouts deeply in the trough for as long as possible.

Anyway, global corporations run the world now, not governments. Halliburton, Murdoch, Accenture, and their like all have more impact on the way countries and alliances are run than individual politicians.

Must stop being a cynic, one day.