Are We About to See Another Tory Leader Drop

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Sven, Jul 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Sunday Torygraph is carrying a story which informs us that at least two MPs have written to the chairman of the 1922 Committee calling for a vote of no confidence in Cameron. Taking into account that the Telegraph has a propensity for finding documents that subsequently are found to be false, is there a malais in the ranks of Tory MPs or is there smoke without fire.

The link
  2. Thank you Oh Lord Buddha, just get rid of the Ho Ha Enry with a substance abuse problem then we can stuff the jock enamaled git before he give folks hard earned taxes to his African problem.
    Oh and keep Sah Mingeing Cretins in their true position.
    ie Bottom of the Heap of Manure that is British Politics.
  3. Sven, I haven't noticed many posts from you lately, well, you are making up for it now. Have you been away or something?
  4. I'd like to see David Davis take Cameron's job,but I've got a feeling that won't happen.
  5. What about mr.Blair as a new Conservative leader?
  6. Tony Bliar best Conservative leader the Labour Party ever had!
  7. I don't want to have to vote for the Tories while the Blair twin is their leader.
  8. I can't vote Blue Labour

If the conservatives decide to go back to their core principles and appeal to patriotic, law abiding, conservative people then I may consider voting for them but not until.
  9. Mr Cameron isnt the sharpest tool in the box. While his constituency (Witney) is directly affected by the floods he is planning to go to Africa on some "factfinding" mission. Get your priorities right Dave.
  10. Now Dave's got his priorities right, by going to Africa to make us ALL aware of the 'poverty'. Especially whilst, right now, the majority of the UK is knee-deep underwater. (Because, you can bet, your bottom dollar - good 'ole MR G. Brown, will be out & about soon. At an area near you!) The Tories should consider getting rid of him.

How can the Tories expect to be taken seriously when:

* Parts of the UK are flooded
    * They are not as popular for/with the voters
    * Members of their OWN party, financially supports

We do not want reminding about the poverty in AFrica, when as the sayin' goes 'Charity begins at home'. Africa has had billions of aid either monetary/material given over the decades, and is still, no further forward.

Leave it to the professionals likes of Geldof & Bono. Perhaps, if they were shamed enough into donating some of the interest from their balances, from the off-shore accounts that they hold, it just might make a 'ittle difference; but, l wouldn't hold my breath.

No apologises for the tone of the letter, if offense has been caused so-be-it.
  11. Cameron is a moon faced clown with the same number of policies as that of "Mr uninsured of Gloucester" ie none. He's a PR spiv and the majority of conservatives (note small c) saw him for exactly what he is.

No amount of PR stunts are going to persuade the electorate let alone keep the party faithful onboard. Unfortunately this will mean a Broon election victory which I couldn't stomach.

Call me Dave :D No Dave, I call you a cnut. :x
  12. I hope that they do get shot of him. He's an embarrassment. They'll more than likely fair better with an older less 'hoody friendly' leader, instead of a Tony Blair clone who thinks filming himself cooking at home is 'gettin in touch wiv da peepel'.

The man's a chopper.
  13. Boris Johnson,

First Henley,

Now going for London Mayor,

Next Conservative leader?

Tomorrow he world

At least PM's questions will be a laugh riot.

"Parts of the country are flooded? Did they go to Eton? No, tell them to stop bloody whinging"

Boris for PM!
  14. I`ve been very impressed with him. Tied Labour up in knots over control orders.

William Hague has matured over the years and is an accomplished politician whose oratory skills are second to none.

I would like to see him as leader as he portrays a succinct knowledge with a wide range of fundamental issues and is not afraid of the PC Brigade jumping on him for racism or xenophobia (See Foreign Land Speech 2001).

15. Get rid of Cameron. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please get rid of Cameron.