Are they on drugs ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cutaway, Feb 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

While searching for something else, I found this gem on a Greek website:
    http://www.geocities.com/damianos/Land.html

Jussus ! I've met a fair number of these clowns and professionally they compare unfavourably to UNITA or even PIRA !

Has anyone else found similar hallucinogen-fuelled claims by third rate forces ?

2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

But at least it is positive.

I wish there was more writing like this in support of our troops - even if it is seen as being over the top. I could put up with it.

3. Cutaway,

I thought that I would find something funny on the Ugandan MoD website. I was mistaken.

Their hallucinogenic-fueled stratergy for the Ugandan People's Defence Force is as follows;

1. To build professional, modern, effective and accountable national Defence forces

2. To eliminate all banditry activities from the country and to pacify rebel infested areas

3. To cater for the welfare of the Ministry personnel by ensuring the improvement of their terms and conditions of service

4. To enhance the operational capacity of the UPDF

5. To promote peace by participation in peace initiatives at local and international levels

6. To ensure defence planning and budgeting are closely integrated into the government sector wide planning and budgeting processes

7. To cooperate with other security agencies in enhancing National security

... I'll have a pint of whatever they are on!

4. Not really going to say our forces are sh1t though are they? I personally like those one's that wear the little skirt and pom poms on their shoes. They march so lovely!