are these worth buying or not?

I'm a new recruit so don't really want to go and purchase aload of stuff which isn't nesscery, but came across these running shoes which do seem worthwhile but thought id get a second opinion.

take a look; http://www.ukgear.com/shop.php?s_id=1&p_id=26

Some people have told me I should get issued some trainers but haven't heard anything regarding this, only been issued basic 95 kit (trousers, shirt, t-shirt, field jacket and boots),

Chris

stayce88, you pay for what you get in this world, I wouldn't pay that price anyway because my service number would give me a discount.

The-Lord-Flasheart, LMAO

Running went out with boots DMS and puttees, we experienced far too many instances of shin splints.
You'll be issued a bike instead.

Practice your bunny hops and wheelies, if you're a bit tasty you may get a unicycle.

UKChrisT said:
stayce88, you pay for what you get in this world, I wouldn't pay that price anyway because my service number would give me a discount.

The-Lord-Flasheart, LMAO
not necessarily ive had cheap stuff last me ages
but then my stuff is cheap anyway cus its child size :p

stayce88 said:
UKChrisT said:

The-Lord-Flasheart, LMAO
not necessarily ive had cheap stuff last me ages
but then my stuff is cheap anyway cus its child size :p

Who are you? Frickin Minime or Jimmy Krankie?

stayce88 said:
why would you want to kill me?
what i do to you?
or is it just a fetish of yours?

More of a habit than a fetish. :D

Post a picture of your clack being spat in and I'm sure we could come to a compromise.

I cant believe a thread has gone from 'what pavement slappers to buy' to 'I want to have violent sex with your growler' in such a short period of time. 8O

stayce88 said:
lol warped you are!
maybe i should re phrase
im a small laydee
lol
But you still have a dung trumpet and a front bottom, right?

You ever performed fellatio on a large pedigree dog before? For example, you ever blown an Irish Wolf Hound until its lobbed its muck on your titties?

stayce88 said:
erm no 1988 im 19

stop picking on me :(

meeeeeeaaan
19 you say?

So I suppose you've never had the pleasure of having two fully grown Urangutangs tag team you to the point of anal orgasm?

Have you ever squatted over a mirror and watched cock glue dribble out of your front bottom and played 'guess the father'?