• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

are these worth buying or not?

I'm a new recruit so don't really want to go and purchase aload of stuff which isn't nesscery, but came across these running shoes which do seem worthwhile but thought id get a second opinion.

take a look; http://www.ukgear.com/shop.php?s_id=1&p_id=26

Some people have told me I should get issued some trainers but haven't heard anything regarding this, only been issued basic 95 kit (trousers, shirt, t-shirt, field jacket and boots),

Chris

stayce88, you pay for what you get in this world, I wouldn't pay that price anyway because my service number would give me a discount.

The-Lord-Flasheart, LMAO

Running went out with boots DMS and puttees, we experienced far too many instances of shin splints.
You'll be issued a bike instead.

Practice your bunny hops and wheelies, if you're a bit tasty you may get a unicycle.

UKChrisT said:
stayce88, you pay for what you get in this world, I wouldn't pay that price anyway because my service number would give me a discount.

The-Lord-Flasheart, LMAO
not necessarily ive had cheap stuff last me ages
but then my stuff is cheap anyway cus its child size :p

stayce88 said:
UKChrisT said:

The-Lord-Flasheart, LMAO
not necessarily ive had cheap stuff last me ages
but then my stuff is cheap anyway cus its child size :p

Who are you? Frickin Minime or Jimmy Krankie?

stayce88 said:
why would you want to kill me?
what i do to you?
or is it just a fetish of yours?

More of a habit than a fetish. :D

Post a picture of your clack being spat in and I'm sure we could come to a compromise.

I cant believe a thread has gone from 'what pavement slappers to buy' to 'I want to have violent sex with your growler' in such a short period of time. 8O

stayce88 said:
lol warped you are!
maybe i should re phrase
im a small laydee
lol
But you still have a dung trumpet and a front bottom, right?

You ever performed fellatio on a large pedigree dog before? For example, you ever blown an Irish Wolf Hound until its lobbed its muck on your titties?

stayce88 said:
erm no 1988 im 19

stop picking on me :(

meeeeeeaaan
19 you say?

So I suppose you've never had the pleasure of having two fully grown Urangutangs tag team you to the point of anal orgasm?

Have you ever squatted over a mirror and watched cock glue dribble out of your front bottom and played 'guess the father'?

Latest Threads