are there still tour opportunities in kosovo?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by SONOFHOMER, Nov 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all im just wondering as i have done both sandy places if kosovo is still a go as i would like to go away again mabe next year somewhere different with different opportunities?

2. You make it sound like a sightseeing tour. Your job must be brilliant. :roll:

3. Says here you might still be in with a chance.

4. I have never heard of a medal being referred to as an opportunity before :roll:

5. Bless. I wish I'd have joined the TA and got to pick where I went!

6. So does everyone you ever worked with. :wink:

7. :D

8. thanks for all the comments not medal hunting just wanted to do something different experience a different type of tour as opposed to going back to the same old place and as I would be volunteering why shouldn't I decide where to go?

9. The best opportunity in Kosovo is in Echo's, Slim Lines Pristina. Her name is Svetlana and she'll blow you, rim your hole and cook you scoff. Top girl, everyone of the 129 COP lads there will testify to that.

10. She'll sort you out with scoff? Outstanding!

11. and you probably will!!

12. I'll probably join the TA??

13. Hmm. With such disregard to hygiene, I'd be extremely reluctant to consume anything prepared by an individual who'd engaged in analingus with a load of bods. I hope she washes her mouth out before she spits in your dinner.

14. I can smell hermasexuals.