Are there "moles" on ARRSE?

#1
Me thinks (O2 thief tag and all) that in the last few months Arrse has been infiltrated by certain bots whose only aim is to plant 'ideas' and notions on the site and otherwise stifle freethink and free conversation. Most of these names bear the familiar phraseology of some of the utterly mindlessly numb things you would read in the comment section of the Washington Post or the Politico.com site. This is most prevalent in the Multinational Forum.

I know I will be accused of being one thing or other. But back in the day when I came here, discussion was more independent and less about party talking lines.

Is there a concerted effort by powerful forces to water down Arrse?
 
#3
The only growth on Arsse is you. You come out with some of the most inane drivel and the next moment expect to be taken seriously. You are not only a waste of O2 but also of space.
Feck off and die
 
#5
I have a mole.. though its not on my ARRSE.. The wife thinks Ishould get it seen to, as it may lead to skin cancer.. but, I like flicking it and making it wobble when I'm bored...
 
#6
Mr_Deputy said:
What a life s a mole! You dig really hard, blindly, scrape the soil away, keep digging then you think
"Am I there"
You dig hard, slowly upwards, your poor claws acheing with age, spine at an angle. Finally your break the surface, hoping to be where you want to be. Blinking you look about.
"Ahh...no...not there yet."
You say and keep digging. All night.
Must be really frustrating being a mole.
Er, nursey forgot to give you your medication this morning Mr D?
 
#8
Was Mole not in Tales of the Waterbank or somesuch? How have they managed to get here? Methinks something is afoot. Yes, 12 inches - boom boom!

Nurse, the yellow pills please and clear up the damp patch. Have a good weekend all.
 
#11
Rocketeer said:
I have a mole.. though its not on my ARRSE.. The wife thinks Ishould get it seen to, as it may lead to skin cancer.. but, I like flicking it and making it wobble when I'm bored...
I used to have two quite close to my arrse - on Biffen's Bridge to be precise. They are gone now, and I don't miss them.
 
#12
Infiltration and conspiracy,absolutely not, lack of imagination, quite possibly.

Having lurked for long before joining, I have noticed a lot more people ready to grandstand about fairly meaningless cr@p and even more people ready to accuse evetone they can of being a conspiracy theorist.

But it is hardly worth creating a thread for, I can see why you got the 02 tag
 
#14
oldgoat said:
I live in hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like you should.

Earlier today I was informed that several billion dollars are being moved to a a program that will ensure worldwide markets don't collapse.

In the package there is a provision that includes ARRSE as a major conduit that will vouch for the good times ahead.
 
#15
I never really understood why Devil_Dog got an O2 tag. He's actually one of the more reasonable Septics on ARRSE.

Unless he's a mole. :D :D :D

MsG
 
#16
Devil_Dog said:
oldgoat said:
I live in hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like you should.

Earlier today I was informed that several billion dollars are being moved to a a program that will ensure worldwide markets don't collapse.

In the package there is a provision that includes ARRSE as a major conduit that will vouch for the good times ahead.
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2006-1/1138530/****.jpg
 
#17
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Devil_Dog said:
oldgoat said:
I live in hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like you should.

Earlier today I was informed that several billion dollars are being moved to a a program that will ensure worldwide markets don't collapse.

In the package there is a provision that includes ARRSE as a major conduit that will vouch for the good times ahead.
sir i salute you and i say also "wibble"
 
#19
Like I said:

Devil_Dog said:
oldgoat said:
I live in hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like you should.

Earlier today I was informed that several billion dollars are being moved to a a program that will ensure worldwide markets don't collapse.

In the package there is a provision that includes ARRSE as a major conduit that will vouch for the good times ahead.
700 billion dollars later, I am about to be proved right that at least some of the money will be used to prove to the globe that the economic fate of the world's biggest (but shakiest among the first world's best) economy has very weak legs to stand on.

In all honesty, this has nothing to do with me (other than me confronting me US senator with questions like " where the feck is the money coming from??!!) and him offering a weak "don't worry about it. We will figure it out."

This from a Reptiliancan member of the senate who got himself elected after spending six MILLION dollars of his OWN money.

YOU CREATED THE WHOLE FECKING MESS!! HOW THE FECK ARE YOU GOING TO TO FIX THE PROBLEM WITHOUT HURTING PEOPLE LIKE ME?

SENATOR, BUY ANOTHER FECKING YATCH and stop pretending that you care.
 

Latest Threads

New Posts