Are there any women in 9 sqn or 59 sqn these days

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by ABF9, Aug 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just woundering? :? :? :? :?
  2. as in pain :? :? :? :?
  3. 9's CC is female.
  4. They're all women aren't they? :D
  5. You'll go straight to hell for that one :wink:

6. I am going to be the bigger man here and walk away from a 9 sqn vs the rest of the RE slanging match. 8O
  7. I think the comment was made by a non-RE type anyway!!
  8. @ABF 9

There weren't any last year in Iraq, apart from the AGC lasses.
  9. Older_by_the_day wrote
    So there were then? ;)
  10. He'll have to walk or hitch hike because they will also deliberately screw up his warrant and pay!! Never argue with the Chief, always be nice and then you can be the one who says "I don't know what all the fuss is, here is my JIs, warrant, allowance or allowance y, report date for water-skiing instructors course!"
  11. Thank **** for that.

At least PC has not got as far as 9 sqn................................yet. :oops:
  12. The fact is that only the Officers are women - all great big ones!
  13. Remember a lass from Log Btn who went on their pre-para, did'nt make p-coy but good effort, almost a close call.
    Would'nt mind jump...
  14. A woman tryed the 9 sqn beat-up when I was in.I think she lasted til the second day which was longer than some of the blokes on the course.

To be fair to her I think she expressed an interest in doing P Coy but got forced into doing the coures in the end by some PC crazy tosser.
  15. The fact is that if a woman passed P Coy she would not be put incharge of fighting troops - so why waste time and money to create an unemployable assett.