Are there any proper names out there?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by 1stgulfmac, May 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Shite Classes have such dull lives that they have to name their state reliant kids "exotic" names for their own lives to become remotley interesting, the fact she comes from Wakefield means that her cunt was like a bucket anyway, its awonder that the foetus didnt dribble out with the amount of spunk running out of Her !!

• Like Like x 2
  2. fu2

fu2 LE

1st at 18, 2nd at 22, 3rd at 24, 4th at 26 and 5th at 28. The future is financialy secure.

3. I can't wait for the next lot of double-barrelled chav names.

4. I know someone who's kids names are (in order)

Arcadia (Girl)
    Nikita (Boy)
    Findlay (Boy)
    Étienne (Boy)
    Ariana (Girl)
    Artem (Boy)

I know, I know :roll:

5. Fatcav.....is this your shag peice from your local estate then...come on you just cant "know" her!!

6. Afro-American first names get me - here's a selection:

La-sondra
    Lataesha
    Latanna
    Latasia
    Lataya
    Lateasia
    La-Teesha
    Lateia
    Lateica
    Laticia
    La-Ticia
    Latitia
    Latoiya
    Latona
    Latondra
    Latonia
    Latonna
    Latonya
    Latore
    Latoria
    Latorray
    Latoya
    Latreece
    Latreese

Shaquand
    Shareese
    Sharise
    Sharisha
    Sharonda
    Sharrita
    Shashawn
    Shatoya
    Shauna
    Shaundra
    Shaunika
    Shawna
    Shawndriell
    Shawnika
    Shawntea
    Shekeia
    Shenice
    Sherece
    Sheree
    Shereece

And they are just a few of the girls names. More Gibson's hound names here.

7. Seems to be a fashion for stupid exotic dancer type names, ie Lillie May, Maisy Day, Daisy Way etc etc ad infinitum.

Names are just getting made up now, I always thought Jack was short for John so how can someone have it on a birth certificate.

Both my kids have proper name "Oi you" and "Cum ere"

• Like Like x 1
  8. Its apparently now acceptable to name kids after random objects, and actual or made up words. I blame those cunts the beckhams. My birds niece is called liberty. That's not even a fucking name it's a random noun.

What we need is more bullying in the playgrounds so little Chardonnay-pine fresh magic tree comes home in floods of tears and announces to mummy that from now on she wants to be called Susan. Its the only way to stem the tide of idiocy. But nooo the bullies who would otherwise be the voice of reason daren't ply their trade for fear of being dragged in front of the Hague. Bloody PC gone mad.

If I ever have kids I'm going to name them "battlecat" and "the fonz"

• Like Like x 7
  9. Or indeed, like the family whose kids died in the fire the other week (Duwayne having his life support switched off earlier in the week), call one son John & one Jack? I forgave some Dutch friends of our for this on the basis they were foreign, I suppose.

MrsPlume is a nanny & has had some corkers to look after including (& these were the given names, not nicknames) Callisto, Bertie & Ariadne. One of my cousins said she wanted to call her children Cain & Jezebel but bottled it.

10. Fuck me, just did a quick Google search to check because I thought the Mitfords might have argued about whether Liberty was a proper name & came up with this:

Jesus, some of these people make AMMM look like a pragmatist. Don't get me started about Baby Showers or the latest thing, "Gender Reveal Parties"...

11. Wasnt Galen one of the apes in the original Planet of the Apes?

12. Frank Zappa named his kids Dweezil and Moon Unit. He was a fucking winner...

• Like Like x 1
  13. A young filly of my aquaintence some years ago, Otiline Krumhorn-Sackbutt, aaahhhhh!

14. Bo-Pierre is somewhere between LA-drive-by-shooting and flummeried courtier of the Sun King.