Are there any jobs in the army that are not overmanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trap three's usually quiet, but the door doesn't lock and the flush is temperamental.
Hope this helps.

Well im not familiar with the new recruiting system, and its quite off-putting when people say this job is full..and this job is overmanned etc...it gives me the impression i could be waiting months/years for a place to open up...im hoping someone can tell me this is not the case?

wallaboo said:
Well im not familiar with the new recruiting system, and its quite off-putting when people say this job is full..and this job is overmanned etc...it gives me the impression i could be waiting months/years for a place to open up...im hoping someone can tell me this is not the case?
So you gona apply for something to get in quickly hate the job leave because u didnt like the role. When someone else could of taken that space.

Don't think there are Many jobs at the moment that you will get in within a year so why don't you apply for something you want to do ???

That's what I'm finding speaking to loads of people And that's the case for myself

The majority of the army including infantry I can't speak for every regiment but a lot of them

Wallaboo expect a wait for any job.

So pick a trade/role you would see yourself enjoying.

My application started July 2009, passed ADSC October 2009 and I start basic training Oct 2010.

So yes, i'd guess at your going to be waiting for around 1year

F

future_para92

When i went to my local AFCO on friday for my OCB i was told that there were something like 200-300 RLC Drivers needed, so if a quick way in is what i wanted, apply for that?

does this help?

According to the 'most wanted' bit of the army jobs website, they're currently looking for Communications Systems Engineers, Ammunition Technicians, Infantrymen and Postal and Courier Operators.

If you get an A in selection your only going to be looking at about 6 months from passing selection to starting basic. The quickest intake is via the Infantry.

Status
Not open for further replies.