• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Are the RAF rearly that thick?

OK the range is now open!

The reason i ask the question is we have a couple of ex-RAF personnel working with us and one in particular is bordering on pond life! i accept not all are this dense but WHY do we have to have them ALL?

Are they not able to actually think for them self, why do i have to think for them? Worst of all he thinks he is a bright spark! now found out he was a REMF it all fits into place.

Blind_Pew said:

The reason i ask the question is we have a couple of ex-RAF personnel working with us and one in particular is bordering on pond life! i accept not all are this dense but WHY do we have to have them ALL?

Are they not able to actually think for them self, why do i have to think for them? Worst of all he thinks he is a bright spark! now found out he was a REMF it all fits into place.
Arent most RAF wallas REMFs anyway? Surely only the pilots are the front line chappies.

Fugly

LE
DirtyBAT
duckiciao said:
Blind_Pew said:

Arent most RAF wallas REMFs anyway? Surely only the pilots are the front line chappies.
Absolutely.

And, being the only service that sends the officers to the battle leaving the men back on the airfield, proves they're not that stupid at all

crow_bag said:
Aren't the RAF the only service who when their on Ops are so far in the rear that their washing gets sent forward?
yea...cause they are always in the shite!!!1

I can see were this thread is going......

army-hopeful said:
More bloody spelling! I explained the correct usage over in the Int Forum. :thumleft:
not to worry
they are only fffick pongoes

any of 'em with brains would be in light blue , laughing all the way to the nearest 5* hotel, not digging in

Why hasn't this been wholed yet?

Darthspud said:
army-hopeful said:
More bloody spelling! I explained the correct usage over in the Int Forum. :thumleft:
not to worry
they are only fffick pongoes

any of 'em with brains would be in light blue , laughing all the way to the nearest 5* hotel, not digging in
Hello Faye!!!!!

Latest Threads