• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Are the paras really all chavvy, dumb, *heads ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason i ask is because i may be joining soon and have to make a choice between regiments, i was seriously considering the paras until i read around abit and saw how cocky, chavvy and just total *heads, 75% of paras are 'portrayed' to be, and obviously a regiment that are all of the above arent my cuppa tea. So i was just wondering if anyone who has experience or is serving with the paras could help me out abit ??

Edited to add: this is not my opinion, just how they are portrayed.

Edited again: THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT AT TROLLING !!

Their uniform is made by Burberry.

SneakyTeen said:
Trying to :D
Hopefully they will manage to invent a machine that has a different voice to the one Steven Hawkins has on his spaz chariot.

I'm guessing not long after you ask the question, you'll be getting fed via a tube sewn into your bottom.

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
SneakyTeen said:
Trying to :D
Hopefully they will manage to invent a machine that has a different voice to the one Steven Hawkins has on his spaz chariot.

I'm guessing not long after you ask the question, you'll be getting fed via a tube sewn into your bottom.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.