Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the intelligence corps seriously badass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't got a fvcking clue, have you?

Personally, at the age of 52, I'd like do astronaut training, do that for 4 years, then be the CEO of Boeing, and after that, perhaps a run for political office. Then maybe run a cruise line.

Fvcking grade 1 idiot.
When you get the job at Boeing would you mind throwing some work my way, work has been pretty slow as of late.....

Lucky escape for him.

However, I'd put a fiver on you actually being a reincarnation of another poster on here, who received RoPs a little before you appeared, and was a bit of a penis like you appear to be. Have you ever considered HAC selection?

Why don't you stop posting like a petulant schoolchild? The adults will treat you like a grown up (eventually) if you do so.

Oh no they (I) won't :)

Na. Already passed for intelligence corps reserves. Intelligence corps is huge, huge protencial, most Officers than any other regiment/corps, they also work closely with SAS and SIS and do lots of briefs.
A month ago you were talking about:

Is it hard to get into the 2 MILITARY INTELLIGENCE intelligence corps? Would I have to do alot of preparing before my assessment?

As if you'd never had any contact with the Int Corps...now you've allegedly already been accepted into the reserves.

I smell something fishy, and I'm not talking about Baldrick's apple crumble.

Na. Already passed for intelligence corps reserves. Intelligence corps is huge, huge protencial, most Officers than any other regiment/corps, they also work closely with SAS and SIS and do lots of briefs.

All I can say is that, when you're old enough to drink, you're going to be a boon to the Arrse Friday night threads. You may even knock @Ciggie off his perch.

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm a male. I have mensa membership, so no spastic here pal
Are you the latest DaMadBogs sock?

He's a mensa member too with an IQ tested by the army at over 135

I'm a male. I have mensa membership, so no spastic here pal
Of course you are, sweetcheeks. You must have a lot of potencial (sic) whilst you're studying currant (sic) affairs.
Did you manage to get into double digits on your Mensa score?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Intelligence corps work closely with the SAS. Intelligence corps also have fantastic artillery skills.

to quote Murray Sayle (and every reporter in the sun/star/sport "I made my excuses and left"

it's getting silly now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads