Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the intelligence corps seriously badass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James907

On ROPS
On ROPs
You'll be 34 years old by then and too old for SAS selection.
I just made that up.
Na. Already passed for intelligence corps reserves. Intelligence corps is huge, huge protencial, most Officers than any other regiment/corps, they also work closely with SAS and SIS and do lots of briefs.

You'll be 34 years old by then and too old for SAS selection.
I just made that up.
He'll be 34 years old, and still too dim for SAS selection.

I'm sure he'll have a great time when he turns up at Herford though. He could visit the brewery.

James907

On ROPS
On ROPs
He'll be 34 years old, and still too dim for SAS selection.

I'm sure he'll have a great time when he turns up at Herford though. He could visit the brewery.
Intelligence corps most respected in the British army. They brief other regiments/corps

Friday night on Arrse. Don't you just love it?
And at half term as well.

Na. Already passed for intelligence corps reserves. Intelligence corps is huge, huge protencial, most Officers than any other regiment/corps, they also work closely with SAS and SIS and do lots of briefs.
Excellent. I shall ask my friend in 31 Coy to keep an eye out for a borderline autistic new recruit.

Intelligence corps most respected in the British army. They brief other regiments/corps
I fear the only briefs that you will ever be near will be the ones you steal from the used laundry basket.

So you're not actually serving, just been on an assessment? I would suggest you don't gob off too much about something you might do that others have actually done.

Since I reckon you're on a windup I won't bother with that advice, you crack on lecturing everyone about a job you might do in the future.

James907

On ROPS
On ROPs
Excellent. I shall ask my friend in 31 Coy to keep an eye out for a borderline autistic new recruit.
72 MI Company. I am not autistic and I passed assessment very easily. Easy written English tests, maths test and currant affairs tests.

72 MI Company. I am not autistic and I passed assessment very easily. Easy written English tests, maths test and currant affairs tests.
Did you manage the recognition test between a raisin and sultana?

My aim is to do four years with the intelligence corps then do SAS selection

You haven't got a fvcking clue, have you?

Personally, at the age of 52, I'd like do astronaut training, do that for 4 years, then be the CEO of Boeing, and after that, perhaps a run for political office. Then maybe run a cruise line.

Fvcking grade 1 idiot.

Lucky escape for him.

However, I'd put a fiver on you actually being a reincarnation of another poster on here, who received RoPs a little before you appeared, and was a bit of a penis like you appear to be. Have you ever considered HAC selection?

Why don't you stop posting like a petulant schoolchild? The adults will treat you like a grown up (eventually) if you do so.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

and other people brief/train/advise them on other subjects too.

I particularly enjoyed briefing a few Int Corps and "others" at ** *** in *********** (***) on ******* ** on the subject of ****** **** *** using ***** ************

Now I've said too much and you'll have to wank yourself to death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads