Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the intelligence corps seriously badass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is being an intelligence corps officer reserve a bad ass role and will people in other British army units look at me and the intelligence corps in awe seeing that we are your only lead to intelligence and we have higher selection pass grades etc?

I personally know of one Int Corps reserve officer who is a complete cnut...

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I personally know of one Int Corps reserve officer who is a complete cnut...

Ironically I knew one who was a massive penis

James907

On ROPS
On ROPs
That doesn't mean INT CORPS has the most intelligence, however.
They are the intelligence corps, they provide the intelligence to the army hence the nickname 'knowledge give strength to the arm', if it wasn't for the intelligence corps the British army couldn't function, as intelligence is vital for all operations.

They are the intelligence corps, they provide the intelligence to the army hence the nickname 'knowledge give strength to the arm', if it wasn't for the intelligence corps the British army couldn't function, as intelligence is vital for all operations.
Have you tried applying some to your posts?

1. That's not a nickname.
2. You smell suspiciously of another poster (well, two accounts belonging to the same twerp), who recently got RoPs. Could be a complete coincidence, but there has been a shocking wave of people posting in the same 'autism-lite' manner.

Well no fvcking shit.

If it wasn't for infantry, you couldn't occupy the ground.
If it wasn't for Signals, you couldn't get orders to the infantry to exploit your intelligence.
It it wasn't for artillery, your infantry would face higher losses.
If it wasn't for transport, your artillery wouldn't have ammo.

etc..etc..

James907

On ROPS
On ROPs
1. That's not a nickname.
2. You smell suspiciously of another poster (well, two accounts belonging to the same twerp), who recently got RoPs. Could be a complete coincidence, but there has been a shocking wave of people posting in the same 'autism-lite' manner.
Ironic coming from a guy with the profile pic of a red octopus playing the drums.

Intelligence corps have the highest amount of officers than any regiment/corps. Beat that

Aye and that's only because no other regiment of corps will take them. I guess they have to put them somewhere.

Go on mate, have the kunt.
Nope, I'm just taking a break from the last set of test papers, not picking fights with internet loons. I just can't see any sort of drumkit in @Tappet's avatar, looks like an octopus in a top hat and monocle carrying a newspaper to me.

Ironic coming from a guy with the profile pic of a red octopus playing the drums.
That's not irony.

Is there anything else you would like me to correct you on?

Nope, I'm just taking a break from the last set of test papers, not picking fights with internet loons. I just can't see any sort of drumkit in @Tappet's avatar, looks like an octopus in a top hat carrying a newspaper to me.

I'll hold your pen and your tea while you sort him out, no worries mate.

Nope, I'm just taking a break from the last set of test papers, not picking fights with internet loons. I just can't see any sort of drumkit in @Tappet's avatar, looks like an octopus in a top hat and monocle carrying a newspaper to me.
Cup of Tea, and Teapot.

One has standards.

Attack a 72 MI Company officer. Yeah that's a good idea...

No it is not a good idea...it's a good fun idea. MI, now there's a contradiction in term right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads