Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are the intelligence corps seriously badass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

James907

On ROPS
On ROPs
Is being an intelligence corps officer reserve a bad ass role and will people in other British army units look at me and the intelligence corps in awe seeing that we are your only lead to intelligence and we have higher selection pass grades etc?

It's cyber you want to think about, consider the prestige and bird pulling ability if you're a keyboard warrior

Is being an intelligence corps officer reserve a bad ass role and will people in other British army units look at me and the intelligence corps in awe seeing that we are your only lead to intelligence and we have higher selection pass grades etc?

Damn right you'll be looked at in awe, them lads are so badass no one ever asks them to get the brew on.

HCL

Old-Salt

You do know they called slime, don't you? And it's not becasue of their pus coloured berets.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
1604094026794.png

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
1604095052855.png

Are you taking the piss? The RMP have higher BARB test score requirements... :)

Are you taking the piss? The RMP have higher BARB test score requirements... :)

That's only because the RMP are really, really, really awesome but not as awesome as the green slime.

Only after a mild curry.

A strong curry would render them senseless.

Status
Not open for further replies.