Are the British doing enough in Iraqs south and Basra?

Don't feed the troll.

Hello Marine-x , have you enlisted yet?

Are the British doing enough in Iraq's south and Basra?

I'm not quite sure what American_Dumb-onion means with the question.

Should the Brits be topping more people or what?

MsG

No Bugsy, the British should stop listening to American theatre commanders who tell us to go hands off on Al-Sadr , as he is now regarded as part of the solution.

Something I wasn't aware of, until I saw that C4 despatches from Peter Oborne.

PartTimePongo said:
No Bugsy, the British should stop listening to American theatre commanders who tell us to go hands off on Al-Sadr , as he is now regarded as part of the solution.

Something I wasn't aware of, until I saw that C4 despatches from Peter Oborne.

It is all very well to jostle and bay for Sadr's skin after he has been defeated and humiliated in his own lair. Where were the British soldiers in Najaf, when the gunmen acted up and had to be massacred by American marines? (There was a sweet sweet 2000pd JDAM that impact precisely on the far wall of the mosque compound and took out 50 Sadrlings with it).

The fact is, if you have read easily accessible reports on the Net, there was a deal cut with Ayatollah Sistani, where Sadr will be handed over to him polishing the old cleric's power in exchange for his long term support on a democratic Iraq.

But it's okay. After we have done all the hard work, and killed all of Sadr's men, we should let the English in only then to rip him apart. Jesus wept.

What is your MOS?

American_Dominion said:
It is all very well to jostle and bay for Sadr's skin after he has been defeated and humiliated in his own lair. Where were the British soldiers in Najaf, when the gunmen acted up and had to be massacred by American marines? (There was a sweet sweet 2000pd JDAM that impact precisely on the far wall of the mosque compound and took out 50 Sadrlings with it).

The fact is, if you have read easily accessible reports on the Net, there was a deal cut with Ayatollah Sistani, where Sadr will be handed over to him polishing the old cleric's power in exchange for his long term support on a democratic Iraq.

But it's okay. After we have done all the hard work, and killed all of Sadr's men, we should let the English in only then to rip him apart. Jesus wept.
Aaand by popular request, the Septic spelling of "diplomacy" is now "dip-low-macy" Which is what they do!
American Dumb_onion. Have you ever thought of getting professional help for your condition? :D

MsG

He's a fu*kwit of that there is no question.

F*ck off back to 'mitty' land di*khead.

The first couple of posts from this joker had me thinking it was a Septic trying to play the banter game and get a rise. The questions and subject matter are now too pointed and direct and, as others here also suspect, I fancy our supposed Septic is in fact a reptile trying to get a quotable example of scism between us and the Septics (not that there is a single example of that......) Chop this thread guys.

From their website:

Who We Are
Foreign Policy In Focus (FPIF) is a think tank for research, analysis, and action that brings together scholars, advocates, and activists who strive to make the United States a more responsible global partner. The International Relations Center (IRC) in Silver City, New Mexico and the Institute for Policy Studies (IPS) (my bold) in Washington, DC have jointly managed FPIF since 1996.

FPIF provides timely analysis of U.S. foreign policy and international affairs and recommends policy alternatives. We believe U.S. security and world stability are best advanced through a commitment to peace, justice and environmental protection as well as economic, political, and social rights. We advocate that diplomatic solutions, global cooperation, and grassroots participation guide foreign policy.

The Institute for Policy Studies is a haven for loony left Shiteheads who, during the cold war, served as a conduit for Soviet propaganda. They are about as credible as George Galloway.

Latest Threads