Are Slugs puddings anygood?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brucewillis, Apr 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just had a phone call from The Snail (who sounded like she was underwater at the time!) claims she makes the best Yorkshire puddings ever, and that some on here can clarify it.

My concerns are the following...

Is the line "My puddings are the best ever!" her way of saying I have great tits. Or does she have ability in the kitchen, and will soon be seen on TV with moped riding Jamie Oliver raping a local Sainsburys for organic produce.

Or will she be the token blond in Return to River Cottage a slugs tale with Hugh Fanywhippingstool.

Have you had your lips round slugs puddings, what were they like?
  2. The Slug usually only rings me when leathered. Is this the case with all her victims??

No idea regarding her puds though?

Also substitute "blonde" for "strawberry blonde" :D
  3. Never had the pleasure of trying them, but a word of caution, if she says you are having tapioca for dessert, just check that Jarrod wasnt staying the night before.

Ive said too much.......
  4. She's trying to get you to fuck her Bruce, its a trap!
  5. A sh1t fcuk's better than a good w@nk!

Describe your worst blowjob........FANTASTIC!
  6. Actually; thats just given me a stiffy, is nothing sacred?
  7. How do you know she's a shit fuck, anything you want to get off your chest?
  8. Not had the pleasure, so to speak. Just pointing out that it could be worse :D

Smash her anyway....why not?? Just delete your ARRSE account, and get a new phone number after as per SOPs.
  9. Hmm... there used to be a chap called Smudge on here... :wink:
  10. Jarrod,

She said you could confirm the situation about her puddings!! :wink:
  11. Damn
  12. Well I am newly single, seeing as Mrs Willis has fecked off. Nothing ventured nothing gained. And I do like a pudding!
  13. and therefore a perfect excuse!

14. Surely any holes a goal, no matter how reptilian the owner of the hole is?

Just treat it as a mercy fcuk, or a 10 pfng bet sort, no shame in it, we all made those bets.
  15. I have approx 17 10pfg coins still lying in a drawer somewhere :D