Are showers the womens ride to Satans arms?

It's been a while since we have had a thread about the Landover Church, so here goes Showers are the devils work...

Hello friends,

I noticed that you have a lot of threads about women and how they should act and be treated.
I discovered a situation that I have not yet found the answer to. You see, just the other day I walked in on my wife in the shower (I don't allow her to lock any doors in the house, unless I say otherwise) and I was led to believe that she was pleasuring herself. We have a retractable shower head, and when I walked in, it was near her devil's layer and she seemed unusually embarrassed.

Though I did punish her, I don't know what else to do beyond these lines.
I need advice on what the right thing to do would be.

Your Brother in Faith,
Dustin

Feck me that forum is scary stuff. We went in to Afghanistan partly to eradicate that sort of behaviour towards women. Any calls to liberate the US?

This has GOT to be a pisstake!

MsG

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Looks like you will be liberated after having one up the jacksy, with a shower head in the back of a 3/4 tonner milsum me old mucker!!

You can't help but laugh at some people. I hope that bloke who reckons beating your wife isn't illegal has fun trying to explain that to a female judge.

P

PrinceAlbert

They have some good points! Bints don't have orgasms anyway, so that rules out trying to pleasure them with or without a shower head!

If only some British blarts took some of that advice on board. It would erradicate rape for a start.

Lets start treating the second class sex the way it should be treated. Lock them in the house and let them clean and bake cakes, that's what I say. ;)

Pararegtom said:
Looks like you will be liberated after having one up the jacksy, with a shower head in the back of a 3/4 tonner milsum me old mucker!!
Tom, you are aware that Milsum is also the possessor of a front bottom as well aren't you, and that she might actually being staunchly in favour of the liberal use of shower heads? She is the devils spawn come to haunt us in our rectitude!

Ban all showers, cold baths with lanolin wash cloths only I say!

Praise be to Jesus and keep the faith brother!

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
Gremlin said:
Pararegtom said:
Tom, you are aware that Milsum is also the possessor of a front bottom as well aren't you, and that she might actually being staunchly in favour of the liberal use of shower heads? She is the devils spawn come to haunt us in our rectitude!

I am fully aware as we discussed this last night, while liberating her in a Landrover defender, in the front bottom with said shower head.

Gremlin said:
Pararegtom said:

Is milsum someone who people less gentlemanly than me would call hot?

P

PrinceAlbert

mac_uk said:
Gremlin said:
Pararegtom said:

Is milsum someone who people less gentlemanly than me would call hot?
You mean "is she still warm"?

no, you drunken reprobate. I meant could she be described as attractive? :D

You ask for someone less gentlemanly and PA is never too far behind

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A DIY 0
crabby The NAAFI Bar 22
KGB_resident The Intelligence Cell 7