Are showers the womens ride to Satans arms?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by snozzer, Jun 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's been a while since we have had a thread about the Landover Church, so here goes Showers are the devils work...

2. Try slipping her one occasionally, or is that the punishment?
  3. There's a church for Landrovers?
  4. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Of course there is! Gods chosen vehicle afterall.
  5. Feck me that forum is scary stuff. We went in to Afghanistan partly to eradicate that sort of behaviour towards women. Any calls to liberate the US?
  6. This has GOT to be a pisstake!

7. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

Looks like you will be liberated after having one up the jacksy, with a shower head in the back of a 3/4 tonner milsum me old mucker!!
  8. That IS a spoof site isn't it?
  9. Am I the only one here who was expecting some gratuitous lady showering pics?
  10. You have never heard of these nutbags before, holy moly where you been hiding 8O
  11. Filthy pervert.
  12. I only clicked this tread to see if tatty was here,he can offer the woman absolution,or was it ablution :D
  13. You can't help but laugh at some people. I hope that bloke who reckons beating your wife isn't illegal has fun trying to explain that to a female judge.
  14. They have some good points! Bints don't have orgasms anyway, so that rules out trying to pleasure them with or without a shower head!

If only some British blarts took some of that advice on board. It would erradicate rape for a start.

Lets start treating the second class sex the way it should be treated. Lock them in the house and let them clean and bake cakes, that's what I say. ;)
  15. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Tom, you are aware that Milsum is also the possessor of a front bottom as well aren't you, and that she might actually being staunchly in favour of the liberal use of shower heads? She is the devils spawn come to haunt us in our rectitude!

Ban all showers, cold baths with lanolin wash cloths only I say!

Praise be to Jesus and keep the faith brother!