• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ARE OTC TRYING TO TAKE OVER ARRSE?

I have never read such dull boring dribble in all my life.

Shut the forum, ban the dull posters in there and open a forum for nonces and children.

The homepage makes me spew when I see every other post is in the kindergarten forum.

Burn the gaff down and melt the inmates.

what about us ACF lot, we don't ever post anything unless we need reg's or TA advice? i do agree with you MDN these OTC types post like........... notherners breed, but when have you ever seen an ACF post. its not even got off the ground yet. maybe seperate the two. :?

FPF_my_loc said:
Hey why don't we just round them up...put them in a field...and bomb the bastards?
Hey you fecking c*nt that only works if us septics are flying the planes...everyone knows you blimey brits couldn't bomb you own if you tried, let alone hit any enemy target. :lol: :lol: :lol:

............Oi.........elder sister if you don't mind.

On a serious note (and only speaking for myself) the OTC members are perfectly entitled to post here............but for fcuks sake if your going to join in some of the threads put a bit of effort in, you may well get your head ripped off buy some old sweat arrse bandit......but you live and learn.

.........and stop the 'top ten posts' thing..........it is duller than ex-dvr

That'd make you HES. Which doesn't work, how disappointing.
Top ten posts thing started in the NAAFI I think, and I don't believe any OTCers have deliberately gone for it.
Either way, that's not our game.

E

error_unknown

manchestermonkey said:
Better keep it else theyll spread to other parts of the board
I'm with the rozzer on this one. I didn't even know that the forum existed until this thread popped up. Having had a quick look, it's better off quarantined where it is. You don't want them spreading their Radio 4 comedy around the whole site.

A_team_lewis said:
That'd make you HES. Which doesn't work, how disappointing. Top ten posts thing started in the NAAFI I think, and I don't believe any OTCers have deliberately gone for it.
Either way, that's not our game.
ATL..........it was an attempt at banter. Your reply has just confirmed what I said.

Keep your pseudo intellectual smart arsse replies for your OTC mates who might be vaguely impressed by them.

Latest Threads