Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Mar 25, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have never read such dull boring dribble in all my life.

Shut the forum, ban the dull posters in there and open a forum for nonces and children.

The homepage makes me spew when I see every other post is in the kindergarten forum.

Burn the gaff down and melt the inmates.
  2. Apparently we're not wanted.
    Maybe we just need to be removed from the top ten. It does get silly.
  3. grovel grovel... :cry:
  4. You need removing from the place of the planet.

Its a forum dedicated to nonces and cadets that luv it up em
  5. MDN do you always make sense? or is this just a one off.....
  6. oh dear, we've been sussed.................................
  7. what about us ACF lot, we don't ever post anything unless we need reg's or TA advice? i do agree with you MDN these OTC types post like........... notherners breed, but when have you ever seen an ACF post. its not even got off the ground yet. maybe seperate the two. :?
  8. So long as they don't frighten the horses or upset the dear old queen,we should leave these scamps to their merry pranks and wizard wheezes.
  9. Better keep it else theyll spread to other parts of the board
  10. Not with a dozen Javeliens stuck in them they won't :D
  11. Hey why don't we just round them up...put them in a field...and bomb the bastards?
  12. Hey you fecking c*nt that only works if us septics are flying the planes...everyone knows you blimey brits couldn't bomb you own if you tried, let alone hit any enemy target. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  13. But the SPAMs make it look so easy, they even claim theyre so good they can do it without even realising :evil:
  14. HLS

HLS Old-Salt

OTC.........Only Type Crap.
  15. HLS............Humped Little Sister