are my A levels sufficient to join the army as an officer.

hello, I made an application to join the army and hopefully train to be an officer

I completed my application and received an email today regarding my Scottish A levels. I don't have any A-levels but I have qualifications equivalent to it. they are as follows

HNC in physiology = A level
subsidiary diploma in sport = A level
60 credits in health science module with the open university = A level

I have 7 GCSE's all above standard grade 3 and core skills higher IT English and numeracy.

thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Chris

You'll need to engage with the recruiters. Be patient and take a deep breath as you may find the process a little frustrating. Good luck.

hello, I made an application to join the army and hopefully train to be an officer

I completed my application and received an email today regarding my Scottish A levels. I don't have any A-levels but I have qualifications equivalent to it. they are as follows

HNC in physiology = A level
subsidiary diploma in sport = A level
60 credits in health science module with the open university = A level

I have 7 GCSE's all above standard grade 3 and core skills higher IT English and numeracy.

thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Chris
Contact your Candidate Support Manager who will send you a form called an Educational Waiver. This goes to the Senior Education Adviser at AOSB who makes the final call. I know him. He is a bon ouef. You’ll be ok. Halloumikid.

ok @Daxx i'll have a bit of patience wait until i have a reply then ill give them a phone. i really hope i have enough to an
Contact your Candidate Support Manager who will send you a form called an Educational Waiver. This goes to the Senior Education Adviser at AOSB who makes the final call. I know him. He is a bon ouef. You’ll be ok. Halloumikid.
Thank you so much i'll get on this tomorrow.

received an email telling me to send my certificates, I believe I have over 35 alis points from 7 GCSE just a question whether they will take my a level equivalent.

received an email telling me to send my certificates, I believe I have over 35 alis points from 7 GCSE just a question whether they will take my a level equivalent.
Your certificates will go to the Inital Eligibility Team. They will check them, before sending them on to AOSB if they think you don’t have enough.