Are mother in laws fair game for a kicking

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Rattler, Aug 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My mother-law-law has been with us now 2 months, and its reached a point where one of us will have an accident, how can win and how can I make multiple stab wounds appear like and accident..

2. Replace some of the prongs on her hair brush with accupuncture needles, or put bleech on her toothbrush, or replace her denture glue with loctite. Or if she aint that old bang her one.

3. Two months ...... You my man deserve a medal!!!!!!! ......... Unfortunately as for your situation have you tried soaping up the stairs and hand rail? or just move out and change the locks????????????

4. a nice stick of p4 up her arrse will do the job.

failing that stick her in a car 3 gas cans bottle of petrol and a box of matches.

cheaper than the p4

5. What about a fork accident like this one

Attached Files:

6. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

What, so she gets beaten up by a passing Scotsman?

Mmmmm I like the thinking, bludgeoning by proxie!!!!!

7. Tell the wife its you or the mother in law if its you great if its not you get to be single again you win either way.

8. 2 months wow just pop her up the wrong un

9. I would take her fishing but she gets sea sick walking on wet grass

10. ha ha good one jb

11. bet that forkin hurt

12. fork me.

taxi.

13. fork knows

14. mate i am with you all the way regular arrsers will know about mrsbbbs plight and the fact that i now have the mother-in-law out in deutschland with us so far 2 weeks could end up years.Its now getting to the point where i don't care if it looks like an accident i will go out in the car and have a head on with a brick wall and her strapped to the bonnet.You sir have my utmost sympathy :cry: :cry: :cry:

15. all depends what you are kicking in i suppose?