Are mother in laws fair game for a kicking

My mother-law-law has been with us now 2 months, and its reached a point where one of us will have an accident, how can win and how can I make multiple stab wounds appear like and accident..

Replace some of the prongs on her hair brush with accupuncture needles, or put bleech on her toothbrush, or replace her denture glue with loctite. Or if she aint that old bang her one.

Two months ...... You my man deserve a medal!!!!!!! ......... Unfortunately as for your situation have you tried soaping up the stairs and hand rail? or just move out and change the locks????????????

a nice stick of p4 up her arrse will do the job.

failing that stick her in a car 3 gas cans bottle of petrol and a box of matches.

cheaper than the p4

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
a nice stick of p4 up her arrse will do the job.

failing that stick her in a car 3 gas cans bottle of petrol and a box of matches.

cheaper than the p4

What, so she gets beaten up by a passing Scotsman?

Mmmmm I like the thinking, bludgeoning by proxie!!!!!

Tell the wife its you or the mother in law if its you great if its not you get to be single again you win either way.

The_Rattler said:
My mother-law-law has been with us now 2 months, and its reached a point where one of us will have an accident, how can win and how can I make multiple stab wounds appear like and accident..
mate i am with you all the way regular arrsers will know about mrsbbbs plight and the fact that i now have the mother-in-law out in deutschland with us so far 2 weeks could end up years.Its now getting to the point where i don't care if it looks like an accident i will go out in the car and have a head on with a brick wall and her strapped to the bonnet.You sir have my utmost sympathy :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes they are.

I had a particular horror of one, she was the size of a planet with a backside that had more crack than Harlem, a face like a melted Mars Bar and a fully successful charisma bypass.

She used to invite herself down and eat us out of house and home while constantly criticising me in every way, this naturally caused a bit of friction between me and the missus which after a couple of more visits became full blown arguments, during one of these the missus said that I .. "would just have to learn to deal with her"

Fair One .. I went into Planning Mode.

On her next visit I was extra nice, when she made excuses for her waster son who hadnt had a job in years yet while criticising me on only one promotion this year I just smiled, I was actually visualising stabbing the fat bint to death with the broken end of a biro and then cutting her up with a chainsaw and dissolving the evidence in an acid bath, when I wasnt actually picturing it in my mind I was calculating what materials I would need .. but .. I just kept smiling.

I brought her biscuits and INSISTED I make her tea .. I rimmed every single cup she drank from .. one afternoon when she had taken our daughter out I shagged her daughter in both holes, didnt have a shower and when she got back gave her a fresh cup of tea garnished with an extra thorough rimming with the various body fluids from my knob, there were even a few flakes I dissolved in there. I barely contained myself when she took a deep sip from the cup rimmed with her daughters various juices and my manfat and said .. "Well at least you can make a cracking cuppa"

Oh .. and once I cleaned my arse crack with her toothbrush.

Got no probs with my (soon to be ex) mother in law. Its the basteward father in law whos a cnut. Short arsssed bald lil cnunt. Ex feckin crab an all. All ways of disposing of these creatures are being duly noted, thanks.

LT.