Are men really useful to us?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by leeanne, Dec 16, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apart from some of them giving good sexual intercourse, do any of you chicks think that blokes are worth the while?
    Me thinx their a waste of space..... ::)
    And should they have an opinion??

2. Leeanne,

The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness and kindness, can be trained to do most things ;D

3. Including teaching women to drive, mapread, use a computer, sit, beg, fetch beer, give head ;D

4. HelManx
    Totally agree with you mate......but would rather do it meself so I know it gets done properly... ;D

I've got mine on a leash.....He knows when to sit, heel, beg and even bark! ;D

5. Well Leeanne, You know what they say.

A man is like a floor tile, Lay it just right and you can walk on it for life ;D

Mine is on a leash to ;D

6. Good....That's where they belong! Licking thier dinners off a bowl and sh1ttin' in the garden....... ;D

I hate they way that they think are great at everything. They really have'nt a clue, have they? Especially yabbing on bout' big cars and driving, they seem to forget that Women are better drivers....Tis' a well known fact, that's why we have cheaper car insurance!

Hang on.....I'll buy a Merc and crash it the next day, ask MDN, he knows all about it! That's the way to do it me boy... ;D

7. Also dont forget,

The male chromosome is an incomplete female chromosome. In other words the male is a walking abortion; aborted at the gene stage.
    To be male is to be deficient, emotionally limited; maleness is a deficiency disease and males are emotional cripples ;D

8. Why thank you :-*

9. The only brains that are in the male body are his sperm!

Hope me other half don't read this....I'll end up celibate for the next 2 years.. :-[ :'( Either that or I'll just have to phone Enrique for second best! ::)

10. Agree with you on that one, the only brains they do have is in thier sperm ;D

11. Awwww.....Don't worry mate, your not the only one.....You bender! ;) ;) ;D

12. I see the feck up fairy has visited us again ;D

13. Our Sperm has brains eh

I wondered why you bunch of dopey birds had managed to start your own thread without the aid of your owners.

Its simple Ive been making you swallow my brains for a while now it must be rubbing off on you ;D

Ive also decided that this thread serves no purpose and further posts will only encourage you. I will post no more