Are left handed people freaks of nature?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by polar69, Jan 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have you been sniffing marmite again?

2. 123

123 LE

Indubitably

3. Weapons, Equipment & Rations?

I thought this section was limited to posts about how great the SLR was and complaints about the Oatmeal Block shrinking in size.

4. Sinister.

They are by definition sinister.

Should have it beaten out of them when young for their own sake.

5. We are God's chosen people, and, given that you Rightist-types use the left side of your brains, we are the only people in our right minds.

• Like Like x 2
  6. They provide hours of entertainment whining about 'rightist' this and that, for that they should be forgiven their deformity.
    But Ginger and a leftie should be sterilsed so as not to infect the gene pool

7. The SLR was also available for left handed shooting and may even have been handled by gwarrs, a dreadful sacrilage indeed!

8. Ex ginger (now somewhat grey/white) and left handed. Done ok so far just the bloody scissors, and dont tell me you can get left handed ones I live in a house of right handed women so I'm not going to get any of them. Never had a problem firing a weapon just learn how to and its ok.

9. I'm not sure this is in the right thread. There's no chance I'll be in work on time, ******* right handed ice scraper.

• Like Like x 1
  10. PS Why is this in the Weapons and Equipment forum? Is the OP an undercover left handed cack fingered poster?

11. Remember to put it down before ******* yourself on the hard shoulder!

12. ok someones got to ask, but are you ginger?

Hat, coat, ah taxi stuck in snow.

13. I'm left handed!

14. To be clear, I've lovely light brown, baby soft hair.