• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Are Kent Police tracking me?

Started getting tweets from the sturdy chaps of Kent Constabulary.

Kent 999s @Kent_999s
A229 appeal: Mitsubishi Colt driver lost control, hit a lamp post, and was critically injured kent.police.uk/appeals/witnes… pic.twitter.com/QuMOByOIXM

Should I be alarmed?
Is this a Kent conspiracy?
Should I tip off the bouncing banana?
No, I don't have a twitter account.

Started getting tweets from the sturdy chaps of Kent Constabulary.

Kent 999s @Kent_999s
A229 appeal: Mitsubishi Colt driver lost control, hit a lamp post, and was critically injured kent.police.uk/appeals/witnes… pic.twitter.com/QuMOByOIXM

Should I be alarmed?
Is this a Kent conspiracy?
Should I tip off the bouncing banana?
No, I don't have a twitter account.
I think they call this "grooming".

Z

Zarathustra

Kent Police is a fine upstanding body of men who excel in the field of law enforcement. I'm afraid now they've got on to you you've had it, like the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Kent always get their man.

I've heard the touch from a Kent Police officer can cure tooth ache and make Warts disappear. Inspectors and above can make the lame walk and cure Baldness

One of the more learned members of ARRSE has it on good authority that Kent Police were responsible for the Deal bombing . I think that's what he was getting at?

They really do need watching to be fair. Since Kent police were first formed , Bruce Lee died under mysterious circumstances, Marilyn Monroe,JFK, Princess Di and Michael Jackson.

Also its a well known fact that people die in Kent hospitals EVERY DAY!!

Its a bloodbath down there but no one is ever held to account.

If Kent police where any good, Bounce Banana would have been the victim of stair related falling fatality. He has not. Ergo, they are poo, which in some twisted way proves BB is correct.