Are Gunner Artillery Command Systems on the higher pay?

hi my name peter and im joining the army to do Gunner Artillery Command Systems and i was just wondering if they are on higher band pay or lower band pay?

Thanks

there you go, you have to wait till your a Sgt to get higher rates on command systems and a full screw for higher rates on the guns.

however, when you do get to your Regiment and you do fancy others jobs there is options to change jobs.If you would like any advice on any matters Artillery just ask, i am serving in a light gun/AS90 Regiment and have worked at all jobs.

normally man operations rooms or battery command posts, it can be a very interesting and busy job mixed with long periods of nothingness and extreme boredom

Faustic said:
peterjones said:
so what jobs would you reccommend in the artillery which is on higher band pay?
If you're joining for the money; end your application now.

Why what’s wrong with joining for money? If you going to do a heard job buy fcuk you should want to be paid well for it.

In answer to the original question the breakdown of a field battery pay bands is
OP, MT, Logistics –Higher
Gun Bunny’s-Depends on rank pretty sure Bdr & L/Bdr are on lower
Signals – Lower

I wouldn’t get to exited about picking your trade before you’re in as you might well find your self being told what trade you’re going to be rather than choosing.

bunny full screws are higher, logistic lance jack is higher but lower for full screw ,i managed higher rate for lance jack for logistics but lost it at full screw but managed to still be on higher rates cos i am advanced guns(in old money) even though i have no been on them for over 10 years ,it still counts.