Are Girls aloud haunted?

buryfc66 said:
JP47 said:
buryfc66 said:
She's f ucking hideous.
Wouldn't climb over her to get to you yer freak

Apart from being gwar that is rather tidy
I may be a freak you c*** end but then she's still fu cking hideous :)
Fek off you would have to offer to pay for anything hotter than that and I still don't think your poxy wages would cover it :p

No Junior Slug jokes please :p :p :p :p

It's probably the wrong thread for this (not to mention a bit late) but I just thought I'd take this opportunity to send my heartfelt thanks and congratulations to Chris Brown for decorating Rihanna's face not too long back. I'm only amazed it took him so long.

Sh*t, I've just messed my shreddies.

JP47 said:
buryfc66 said:
JP47 said:
buryfc66 said:
She's f ucking hideous.
Wouldn't climb over her to get to you yer freak

Apart from being gwar that is rather tidy
I may be a freak you c*** end but then she's still fu cking hideous :)
Fek off you would have to offer to pay for anything hotter than that and I still don't think your poxy wages would cover it :p
My poxy wages have paid for worse, I never said I wouldn't course I would she has a pulse doesn't she. :D

How airbrushed is that pic ? I feel sorry for her more than anything , gwar and in a band with a load of fit bandmates .
Admit in the pic she looks ok... but never seen a candid "real life" shot where she looks anything like that .
Shows how shallow we all are - condeming the nicest , ie has the best personality and is the only one of them that it may just be poss to live with for more than a week before you want to slot them .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vvaannmmaann The NAAFI Bar 27
Airfix The NAAFI Bar 19
B The Training Wing 15