Are Downs syndrome, dolls a blessing or a sick joke?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TBGB, Jun 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Both?

Canny beleive I used tact there - first time in my life!! must be getting auld

2. Do they come with a bag of buckshee chromosomes?

3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Outstanding. I hope they make one with a tongue you can use to stick it to your car window.

4. thanks-now giggling for the first time in days :D

5. They're quality!

6. All the pollitical correctness in the world can not change the fact that mongols are just f*cking hilarious.

7. I find myself strangely attracted to the thought of an “Anatomical Teddy”, with "anus and rectum". Am I a bad person?

8. Nothing says you were a mistake and a constant burden better than a downs syndrome doll every bitter parent should get thier kids one

9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Jesus. In other news a pair of Septic Mongs... sorry... Moms.. are producing high heels for babies. *Kinky... sorry... Linky*

10. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Nonces everywhere are having to go for a lie down and a swift "gentleman's rest". What's next, g-string nappies?

11. When you squezze their tummies they go "MMLLAAAAAARR" or "Ice Creeeeeeeem".... and shit themselves...

Attached Files:

12. Joey-Deacons Lad,

Thanks for those clips in your signature line.

That clip from Saving Private Ryan/Band of Brothers (?) has had the tears streaming this morning.

The doll on the Beeb this morning, with its tongue sticking out was priceless!

Makes you wonder whether this is a serious attempt at social consciousness or whether there is a twisted toy designer in a basement in Balham, pi55ing himself laughing!

13. I'm ordering the Maddie McCann doll...apparently you wind it up then fcuk off on the p1ss.

14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm trying to save money by buying the Bavarian 'Cellar' Doll. Apparently, when you squeeze its tummy, it makes six more.